Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:09:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Ghislaine Maxwell Finally Arrested

Started by Petey Pate, July 02, 2020, 02:48:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: BlodwynPig on July 31, 2020, 08:17:04 AM
und die smoking gun ist?

just list the names here, please

The prince, the president & the professor.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Better Midlands on July 31, 2020, 08:33:14 AM
The prince, the president & the professor.

OLD NEWS, FUCKING SO OLD, MY GRANDKIDS ARE TELLING THEIR GRANDKIDS ABOUT IT

Bence Fekete

I thnk this might be the first time I've seen Clinton's name so expressively linked in the mainstream media. And not sure I knew that Giuffre had linked him to the island itself (?), which is probably gonna wake up a few people who don't follow esoteric message streams. Or yawn and stick their fingers in their eye sockets when they see the words Clinton conspiracy theory.

Is this the green light for the msm to go lam on some of these leads now? (the answer is fucking yes, but I mean, can't we make them now?)

Ferris

Quote from: BlodwynPig on July 31, 2020, 08:17:04 AM
und die smoking gun ist?

just list the names here, please

Let's just say if one of them couldn't sweat before he's probably sweating now.

Bence Fekete

It's okay, one of our quirky professors emailed the faculty this morning to say everything is gonna be peachy

Bence Fekete

Quote from: Guardian articleIn one of the personal emails between Epstein and Maxwell, Epstein wrote on 25 January 2015: "You have done nothing wrong and i woudl [sic] urge you to start acting like it. "Go outside, head high, not as an esacping[sic] convict. go to parties. deal with it."

acting - noun, the art or occupation of performing fictional roles in plays, films, or television.

Dog Botherer

dunno if it means anything but a lot of rank and file libs on Twitter are not taking the Clinton news well.

idunnosomename

how can you honestly believe if slick willy had an opportunity to get his end away he wouldnt have taken it

Thursday

So did all the libs think Trump was going to be named, but instead it's just Bill Clinton? Well that's fun at least.

Dog Botherer

Quote from: Thursday on July 31, 2020, 04:04:54 PM
So did all the libs think Trump was going to be named, but instead it's just Bill Clinton? Well that's fun at least.

pretty much, they seem shocked that there's far more about Clinton than Trump. in fact i don't think there's anything directly about Trump in there, the link is Dershowitz.

mostly what i've seen is "well the Clinton stuff isn't great but it makes the accusations against Trump stronger. right? right?"

must say, great couple of days for ol' Willy, going full fucking racist shitcunt at the funeral of a civil rights leader then named as at best an accomplice to child rape and trafficking.

Cuellar

Apparently they first picked up Giuffre when she was working at Mar-a-Largo as a waitress.

Paul Calf

I suspect that Trump's like Neoool: doesn't have the imagination or wit for the more exotic perversions.

gilbertharding

Quote from: Thursday on July 31, 2020, 04:04:54 PM

Yeah, I reckon Trump is probably a virgin, actually. Probably a nullo. All the talk is classic over-compensation.

Pingers

Quote from: gilbertharding on July 31, 2020, 06:40:58 PM
Yeah, I reckon Trump is probably a virgin, actually. Probably a nullo. All the talk is classic over-compensation.

Spode with a chode

BlodwynPig

Quote from: idunnosomename on July 31, 2020, 03:57:00 PM
how can you honestly believe if slick willy had an opportunity to get his end away he wouldnt have taken it

he was impeached for it.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Cuellar on July 31, 2020, 05:11:13 PM
Apparently they first picked up Giuffre when she was working at Mar-a-Largo as a waitress.

have you been following the story or just on here? old news (trump voice)

Cuellar

Oh, I have not been following it at all to be honest. Just read that on the Guardian in passing today.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: idunnosomename on July 31, 2020, 09:03:52 PM
i bet he was the dirty old bollocks

He raped a minor, I think he's more than just that.

Noodle Lizard

People wrote it off as the ramblings of a newly-neocon Christopher Hitchens at the time, but he spoke often about Clinton's misdeeds, going so far as to outright label him a rapist who threatened to murder his victims.

Here he is talking about it in 1999 with a Clinton-defending Charlie Rose (which is all too ironic): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlrM0Siszq8

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Noodle Lizard on July 31, 2020, 09:14:57 PM
People wrote it off as the ramblings of a newly-neocon Christopher Hitchens at the time, but he spoke often about Clinton's misdeeds, going so far as to outright label him a rapist who threatened to murder his victims.

Here he is talking about it in 1999 with a Clinton-defending Charlie Rose (which is all too ironic): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlrM0Siszq8

I know nothing of the murder threats. All the rest is true. Good-time willie.

idunnosomename

people are like "OBAMA WAS A LOAD OF RUBBISH" but come on, compare him to any president in the last 30 years he looks like a fucking saint. it's a low bar admittedly

Dog Botherer

yeah instead of raping the kids he just systematically murderdroned them and their families

idunnosomename

OH ALWAYS WITH THE DRONES fair enough

Cuellar

Nowt about this on BBC News for some reason.

Ah but there is this: 'Manager sacked for taking cash at 'card only' shop'. Scoop!

Urinal Cake

So I guess it's going to be 'retire from public life in disgrace' type punishment eh?

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Urinal Cake on July 31, 2020, 10:02:17 PM
So I guess it's going to be 'retire from public life in disgrace' type punishment eh?

Liam Neeson mode