Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:23:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Ghislaine Maxwell Finally Arrested

Started by Petey Pate, July 02, 2020, 02:48:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoulders?-Stomach!

QuoteApparently she normalised sexual stuff with the victims by undressing in front of them. That should be enough for a long sentence

Doesn't look particularly long to me.

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: BlodwynPig on July 04, 2020, 12:02:07 PM
Anniversary of his kill spree yesterday...makes you think

i wish gazza would walk up to the twitter offices with a fishing rod and a 6 pack

Marner and Me

Quote from: earl_sleek on July 03, 2020, 12:58:37 AM
I used to work with a Ghislaine. She pronounced it "Shizz-len", like Snoop turning on the radio and hearing his favourite summer jam.
I wonder what Snoops favourite summer jam is.

idunnosomename

Quote from: Marner and Me on July 04, 2020, 12:23:55 PM
I wonder what Snoops favourite summer jam is.
goosebery and camomile. Lovely on soda bread with a cup of Earl Grey

Head Gardener

Dog Botherer

ol Muskie's been having a full scale twitter meltdown over that photo. good thing it's not suspicious or anything.

Zetetic

That's Martian royalty, have some respect.

BlodwynPig

had to check out that..."photo bomb - didn't know she was there"

Hand Solo

Quote from: Dr Trouser on July 04, 2020, 08:03:06 AM
The Telegraph has a picture of her and Kevin Spacey in the throne room at Buckingham palace. The thing that struck me was how tacky and gawdy it was. I assumed it was some trashy fun room on Epstein's island but no it's the real one.

A Royal insider told me that the Queen has lots of depraved orgies in Buckingham palace.

Might have said Corgis, I wasn't really listening.

Emma Raducanu

Imagine her having an orgy with a load of corgies

Hand Solo

Quote from: DolphinFace on July 04, 2020, 10:01:49 PM
Imagine her having an orgy with a load of corgies

No thanks, that's a challenging wank. Would she cram her clunge with High Pedigree Chum?

BlodwynPig

I thought Musk didn't like submarine paedos.

Hand Solo

Quote from: BlodwynPig on July 04, 2020, 10:14:23 PM
I thought Musk didn't like submarine paedos.

I thought all submarines had torpaedos, or have I been getting mixed up for years?

Twonty Gostelow

Quote from: Hand Solo on July 04, 2020, 10:23:46 PM
I thought all submarines had torpaedos, or have I been getting mixed up for years?

Wait... am I the slowest person to spot the link? (Anonymity network) Tor - paedos?

Ambient Sheep

Nah, I'd be behind you.

Given it was invented by the U.S. Navy, it's unlikely that The Onion Router was named with such humorous intent...

...but you never know *lightbulb* especially given that it's the Navy that use torpedos in the first place.  Blimey!

Nah.

Maybe?

Nah.

Definitely!

Nah.

Hand Solo

Quote from: Ambient Sheep on July 04, 2020, 11:10:35 PM
Nah, I'd be behind you.

I bet you would you dirty old bollocks. I bet you fucking would.

Thorpedo?

Twonty Gostelow

^ Thorpe's just about to do his comedy falling off his seat and into the aisle routine to cheer the other Liberals up.

Marner and Me

She might be explosive, like Nitroglycerin, geddit? Shit play on her name, I'll get my coat and kill myself for that one.

idunnosomename

Quote from: Head Gardener on July 04, 2020, 07:00:29 PM
Very connected
has she pilfered a load of canapes over her left tit? shocking behaviour

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Ambient Sheep on July 04, 2020, 11:10:35 PM
Nah, I'd be behind you.

Given it was invented by the U.S. Navy, it's unlikely that The Onion Router was named with such humorous intent...

...but you never know *lightbulb* especially given that it's the Navy that use torpedos in the first place.  Blimey!

Nah.

Maybe?

Nah.

Definitely!

Nah.

It's the US Navy too, so the spelling would be Tor-pedos.

Ambient Sheep

Bloody hell!

It's all so obvious now... ;-)

QDRPHNC

I assuming they let her walk around until they made sure evidence was destroyed and people shut up. Now she'll be arrested, "kill herself", the public will be presented with a slightly-too-perfectly-candid picture of her body being put in the ambulance. Once that's done, they'll go to wherever Epstein was allowed to hide out the last while, and do him a proper murder.

Jittlebags

'Ghislaine Maxwell and Kevin Spacey sitting on thrones belonging to Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh at Buckingham Palace during a visit with Bill Clinton in 2002' according to a right wing rag.

Hand Solo

Quote from: Jittlebags on July 05, 2020, 03:03:03 PM
'Ghislaine Maxwell and Kevin Spacey sitting on thrones belonging to Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh at Buckingham Palace during a visit with Bill Clinton in 2002' according to a right wing rag.

Looks like Liberace's cloakroom.

Paul Calf

Pomp mate. Britisharethebestintheworld at bloody pomp ent they? Fawnin' over a billionaire pensioner what shits in a solid gold bucket what you paid for mate wanking the old cock to a bloody thread finkin about are fuckin decaying empire. Fuckin' British mate. British.

marquis_de_sad

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Jittlebags on July 05, 2020, 03:03:03 PM

LAUGHING IN YOUR FACE FOREVER