Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:17:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Ghislaine Maxwell Finally Arrested

Started by Petey Pate, July 02, 2020, 02:48:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kryton

Quote from: Hand Solo on July 04, 2020, 11:14:16 PM
I bet you would you dirty old bollocks. I bet you fucking would.

Thorpedo?

Laurel and Hardy have let themselves go.

Jittlebags

Reminds me of an old playground joke from 40 years ago (not currently politically correct, but I'm only reflecting the times)

Q. 'What are the gayest fish in the sea?'
A. 'Norman Cod and Jeremy Tope'

True.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

I bet you could do the guilt by association thing to pretty much every photograph taken of every attendee at all of these events.*

*not a defence by the way, wipe them off the map

Jittlebags

That photo above is potentially post UTAC now I think about it.

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Jittlebags on July 05, 2020, 03:03:03 PM

'Ghislaine Maxwell and Kevin Spacey sitting on thrones belonging to Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh at Buckingham Palace during a visit with Bill Clinton in 2002' according to a right wing rag.

looking back that episode of miranda was a bit rum

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Elon HATES this photo. Please don't share it.

idunnosomename

looks like Wallace has been hit by a train

Blinder Data

idunnosomename

theres a fake story going round about which emma kennedys are taking at face value

touchingcloth

Quote from: idunnosomename on July 06, 2020, 12:38:42 AM
theres a fake story going round about which emma kennedys are taking at face value

Mate, what is it with you and Emma Kennedy?

Twonty Gostelow

Quote from: Hand Solo on July 04, 2020, 11:14:16 PMThorpedo?

Smith demonstrates the traditional Rochdale art of piss-gargling outside the House of Commons in 1972. Thorpe and Steel didn't know what was going on and it was a different time.

Jittlebags

Wow that's an UTA shot whoever was giving it!

BlodwynPig

You should all watch Journalist of the Year Morgan's interview with Maxwell's friend on GMB just now. If Prince Andrew was Epstein's unuseful idiot, then this lady (Goldman) is certainly Maxwell's.

Highlights: "Maxwell is a victim"

"Prince Andrew is incredibly dumb, entitled and spoilt"

"I never went to the FBI..." 30 seconds later "Of course I went to the FBI, I've got the e-mails here to prove it" (begins waving around an iPad)

Morgan: "Why did you continue to associate with someone who was friends with a convicted paedophile?"

Goldman: "Well, err...the conviction was muddied...it was only sex with a minor, nothing about a larger paedophile smuggling ring"

Also threw out lots of names of people scared of Epstein.

Awful stuff. Shame that Morgan didn't go for the jugular, but enough to open a Pandora's box?

Fabian Thomsett

Cuellar

There's so much to unpack in that tweet that I honestly don't know where to begin.

Okay: who is Norman Finkelstein? Are those his words or are they a tweet by 'AlanDersh?' Why is he linking to his website which is linking to a tweet by AlanDersh? Who is AlanDersh? Is AlanDersh's tweet real or a parody?

And then there's the allegation.

chveik

Quote from: Cuellar on July 06, 2020, 10:47:36 AM
who is Norman Finkelstein?

an intellectual, critic of Israel, a good guy as far as I know.

gilbertharding

Quote from: Hand Solo on July 04, 2020, 11:14:16 PM
I bet you would you dirty old bollocks. I bet you fucking would.

Thorpedo?

Can't get over how Thorpe can surely only have one cheek on his seat there.

pcsjwgm

Quote from: Cuellar on July 06, 2020, 10:47:36 AM
There's so much to unpack in that tweet that I honestly don't know where to begin.

Okay: who is Norman Finkelstein? Are those his words or are they a tweet by 'AlanDersh?' Why is he linking to his website which is linking to a tweet by AlanDersh? Who is AlanDersh? Is AlanDersh's tweet real or a parody?

And then there's the allegation.

Finkelstein's tweet is a parody of a tweet by Dershowitz (who is Epstein's former lawyer and an all-round cunt):
http://normanfinkelstein.com/2020/07/06/i-challenge-netflix-to-explain-why-they-didnt-play-the-tape-recording-that-confirms-my-wife-and-daughter-were-gang-banged-by-jeffrey-epstein-and-the-l-a-rams-right-in-front-of-me-while-i-was/

The underwear bit refers to:
A second woman also named Dershowitz as a patron of Epstein's alleged sex trafficking ring, according to the BBC. The second woman said that Dershowitz received a "massage" at Epstein's lavish Palm Beach mansion, where the prominent lawyer — who has recently become one of the most outspoken defenders of Donald Trump against special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation — was allegedly a frequent visitor.

Dershowitz has flatly denied the allegations. But recently, the former Harvard Law School professor added a bizarre new wrinkle to his story, admitting that he had, in fact, received a "massage" at Epstein's home, according to his statements in an interview with Miami's WPLG-TV. Dershowitz gave the WPLG interview in April, but the clip went viral this week on Twitter, apparently due to Dershowitz's claim that "I left my underwear on" during the massage.
https://www.inquisitr.com/5525144/alan-dershowitz-claims-i-kept-my-underwear-on-during-massage-by-old-russian-at-jeffrey-epsteins-mansion/

Dershowitz is a pro-Israel attack dog and Finkelstein has written several books debunking pro-Israel scholarship. They've come into conflict several times:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dershowitz%E2%80%93Finkelstein_affair

Cuellar

Hand Solo

Maxwell was just Epstein's girlfriend and/or secretary according to Dershowitz, nothing to see here, folks.

He also says he took a massage under duress and kept his underpants on, if there were underage girls giving massages in other parts of the house he didn't see anything.

Hand Solo

Quote from: gilbertharding on July 06, 2020, 11:21:37 AM
Can't get over how Thorpe can surely only have one cheek on his seat there.

Looks like Thorpey's daydreaming about Bunnies' erstwhile National Insurance card, while Cuddly Uncle Cyril is envisioning A Nightmare On Elm Guest House.

steve98

Younger readers may not be aware that Bunny, was what Thorpe called his fancy-man Norman Scott.

Butchers Blind

Quote from: Hand Solo on July 06, 2020, 12:23:03 PM

He also says he took a massage under duress and kept his underpants on, if there were underage girls giving massages in other parts of the house he didn't see anything.

Yeah, ok.

Lord Mandrake

Still no mugshot, rumours of covid, no statutory rape charge.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Lord Mandrake on July 06, 2020, 07:04:52 PM
Still no mugshot, rumours of covid, no statutory rape charge.

The most read newspaper in Britain is going with "Maxwell WILL die in prison from COVID-19"...UTTER UTTER GUTTER SHITE

Ferris

Quote from: BlodwynPig on July 06, 2020, 09:27:15 PM
The most read newspaper in Britain is going with "Maxwell WILL die in prison from COVID-19 suicide"...UTTER UTTER GUTTER SHITE

Ftfy