Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 06:41:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Mobile Gaming Ron

Started by Shoulders?-Stomach!, July 04, 2020, 10:37:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Bazooka

Loot boxes overflowing with cum.

Paul Calf

QuoteHe said he also thinks the government should step in and change the law.

Yep. It's the government's fault you didn't monitor your child's online activity.

Ferris

The lesson here is if you are going to scam an old man, go FULL FORCE then you will get a refund and everyone will apologize (but you'll get to keep all your expensive shit with which to pwn noobs). If she'd thought small, 20-30 quid then no one would care.

shiftwork2

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on July 04, 2020, 10:37:19 AM

I like this man, sitting on his couch in front of his records smiling for the camera.  Dead bodies in the fireplace, dead bodies under the floorboards.  Dead bodies in the boot of the car.

Ferris

Quote from: shiftwork2 on July 04, 2020, 11:43:41 AM
I like this man, sitting on his couch in front of his records smiling for the camera.  Dead bodies in the fireplace, dead bodies under the floorboards.  Dead bodies in the boot of the car.

Not even records, that looks like a collection of OS maps to me.

Each map with meticulous crosses where the remains are buried? Who am I to speculate.

Edit: I suppose in a way these "Death Maps" (as he may well call them) are sort of like records. Records of crimes? Who can say, who can say.

shiftwork2

madhair60

Quote from: Paul Calf on July 04, 2020, 10:57:24 AM
Yep. It's the government's fault you didn't monitor your child's online activity.

these kinds of microtransactions are predatory and insidious and it's right that they be legislated. Parents can't watch everything their kid does, it is simply not possible.

honestly you can stick your smug fucking post up your shitty arse mate. no offence sorry i don't mean anything personal by it.

Dr Trouser

72 with an 11 year old daughter? Lad

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: madhair60 on July 04, 2020, 12:27:57 PM
these kinds of microtransactions are predatory and insidious and it's right that they be legislated. Parents can't watch everything their kid does, it is simply not possible.

honestly you can stick your smug fucking post up your shitty arse mate. no offence sorry i don't mean anything personal by it.

My joke is that the man is so shameless he spent 5k on game transactions then blamed it on his daughter. My amusing gambit, and lo' was there not half mirth abounding by the fuckload.

madhair60

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on July 04, 2020, 12:40:30 PM
My joke is that the man is so shameless he spent 5k on game transactions then blamed it on his daughter. My amusing gambit, and lo' was there not half mirth abounding by the fuckload.

wasn't aimed at you was aimed at that CUNT Paul Calf, who I famously have a MASSIVE BEEF with

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: madhair60 on July 04, 2020, 12:44:08 PM
wasn't aimed at you was aimed at that CUNT Paul Calf, who I famously have a MASSIVE BEEF with

My post was aimed at Paul Calf's and your post.

Can't we just go AHAHAHA OLD CUNT SUSPECT OLD BALD CUNT? Life would be pleasant then and full of harmless glee.

madhair60

NO. FUCK OFF. THIS IS NO JOKE. THIS MAN COULD HAVE BEEN LEFT DESTITUTE

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: madhair60 on July 04, 2020, 12:58:19 PM
NO. FUCK OFF. THIS IS NO JOKE. THIS MAN COULD HAVE BEEN LEFT DESTITUTE

Personally would have gone for 'COULD OF' for hysterical emphasis.

Sebastian Cobb

Remember when that bloke nearly bankrupted himself phoning wank lines and wriggled out it while musing 'it is partially my fault'.

idunnosomename

silly old cunt can father a child at 61 in 2009 but he can't sign up for online banking? doesnt deserve a holiday. silly old cunt

Ferris

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on July 04, 2020, 01:03:12 PM
Remember when that bloke nearly bankrupted himself phoning wank lines and wriggled out it while musing 'it is partially my fault'.

But apart from that popcorn's an ok guy

Sebastian Cobb

Some guy I worked with had his kids purchase about 300 quids worth of DLC on xbox live.

Top tip. Don't leave your purchasing set up if you've got kids.

Lord Mandrake

My daughters play Roblox and tried it on. No chance, so they developed some pretty clever schemes to relieve other players of their roblox stuff. Healthy.

QDRPHNC

I've never had this problem, as I raised my child to ask permission before he spends any of my money.

Butchers Blind

72.  Laughing all the way to the morgue.

madhair60

Quote from: QDRPHNC on July 04, 2020, 01:34:50 PM
I've never had this problem, as I raised my child to ask permission before he spends any of my money.

By beating the fucking shit out of him, no doubt

shiftwork2

Just read the article as I was previously distracted by the cold dead eyes of a killer.

It seems it's actually possible to spend 4 and a half grand on in-app purchases for a game.  Whatever racket we have got ourselves into to earn a crust it appears we have been doing it wrong.  Let's restart our lives from age 18 and try again.

flotemysost

I don't know if the standard parental controls on internet provider settings include restrictions on online transactions, but most service providers have the 'family' setting as the default now, don't they?

When I moved earlier this year, as soon as the internet was up and running I obviously tweaked the settings, triggering about three emails from Virgin over the next few days along the lines of 'We've detected a change to your account settings. Are you SURE you wanted to do this?' Ahh fuck off Virgin, you can't judge me maannn

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on July 04, 2020, 10:37:19 AM

GUILTY

Guilty of wearing a Ralph Lauren Polo shirt under an unbuttoned checked shirt and then a gilet with some sort of luminous piping on top - this is the wardrobe of someone who has shat all over people his entire life to get to where he is. Cunt deserves to go bankrupt.

Blue Jam

Quote from: Roblox Ron"I'm not very tech-savvy"

That explains all the Ordnance Survey maps. Get Google maps mate. Get Pokémon Go while you're at it, then buy a fuckload of PokéBalls and get Google to pay for them all.

Blue Jam

PlanktonSideburns

instantly like this bloke

bet he has a little mini bar in his garage

Paul Calf

Quote from: madhair60 on July 04, 2020, 12:44:08 PM

Do you?

That's awful for you. I hope you get over it soon.

Dex Sawash

But calves are very small beeves