Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 11:03:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Hastings Pier - YouTube Personality Reopening

Started by lazyhour, July 04, 2020, 10:50:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lazyhour

My local pier is re-opening on Monday. According to their official high quality e-flyer it'll be attended by YouTube Personality John C.

That's him shaking hands with local legend "Lord" Brett McLean.

"Who is YouTube Personality John C", I wondered. So, I headed over to YouTube and did a search.

Please, please watch this sample clip of YouTube Personality John C.

https://youtu.be/YpaX7ZmiE4Q

This man has been secured to open our pier.

Should I attend?

PlanktonSideburns

PlanktonSideburns

PlanktonSideburns

ive got more views than this lad, wheres my pier?

admitedly burt into tears of laughter when he started whistling

PlanktonSideburns

Butchers Blind

Quote from: lazyhour on July 04, 2020, 10:50:03 PM

"Who is YouTube Personality John C", I wondered. So, I headed over to YouTube and did a search.

Please, please watch this sample clip of YouTube Personality John C.

https://youtu.be/YpaX7ZmiE4Q

This man has been secured to open our pier.

Should I attend?

95 subscribers and 5 views of that video.  Hastings are lucky to have booked him.  Get down there and shake the man's hand.

PlanktonSideburns

Butchers Blind

Brian Freeze

Is it a typo and its actually 3 soups in a bowl? Very interested in that, more details please.

popcorn

On the inside and out we want women to;

Be sexy
Act sexy
Walk sexy
Talk sexy
With no excuse!

That is miss Sexy UK.

Miss sexy aims to make women feel good about there natural entrepreneurial drive whilst pushing them to endless possibilities.

Butchers Blind

That Happy Club doesn't live up to its name.

lazyhour

Quote from: Brian Freeze on July 04, 2020, 11:18:29 PM
Is it a typo and its actually 3 soups in a bowl? Very interested in that, more details please.

Down here in Hastings we have worked out how to extract the human soul and put it in a bowl. Do you not have that where you're from?

Shit Good Nose

Brian Freeze

Quote from: lazyhour on July 04, 2020, 11:23:55 PM
Down here in Hastings we have worked out how to extract the human soul and put it in a bowl. Do you not have that where you're from?

Nope. Pea and ham or tomato. Thats all.

From your YouTube pier poppping personality we ended up watching a couple of The Hu videos so cheers for that Mr C and you too Lazyhour, have a lovely day out.

idunnosomename

score me a few tabs if you go down mate. cheers

shiftwork2

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on July 04, 2020, 10:54:37 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SK7kNjhhwlM

definatley going to do this tommoro

I like his 'Happy....Business Day' at the end because accidental Barry Homeowner.

Blue Jam

Quote from: shiftwork2 on July 05, 2020, 12:19:40 AM
I like his 'Happy....Business Day' at the end because accidental Barry Homeowner.

'"What's the C for?" "Sailing ships in, I reply!"'

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Special Celebrity guests Mike R, David B and Paul T

steveh

Still annoys me that after £13 million of public investment in rebuilding the pier the charity that owned it screwed up, it went into administration and got sold off for £60,000 to an Arthur Daley character who does rubbish like this.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Mrs Wogans lemon drizzle on July 05, 2020, 08:40:25 AM
Paul T is a legend!

that would be Gary L, but he "ain't going to the poofters parade on the south coast"

lazyhour

Icehaven

I can't take the piss too much as I think there's probably some mental health/drug issues going on there (if there isn't then...wow) but it does seem as if he doesn't quite realise you're supposed to talk when you switch the camera on. I'd be surprised if whoever's arranged this pier event has even bothered to check out his videos before booking him.

lazyhour

If you want to keep up to date on his socials, he's done a handy list for you:

I love his use of Qs in place of @s - to be fair, @ is quite tricky to write.

Any US based Cabbers who need a pier opening can book John through Theresa Zaino at Action Entertainment Talent Agency.

GMTV

John C Live aka John C aka The John C Live Show

Retinend