Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:18:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Hastings Pier - YouTube Personality Reopening

Started by lazyhour, July 04, 2020, 10:50:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Butchers Blind

John C one of the best influencers out there.  Get on board while the content is hot.

Tension Knob

Quote from: Retinend on July 05, 2020, 12:24:50 PM
Can we get a reporter on the scene?

snoop john c

one of my favourite songs by the Hastings Beach Boys

Mr Farenheit

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on July 04, 2020, 10:54:37 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SK7kNjhhwlM

definatley going to do this tommoro

To be fair, £1.99 is a bargain whatever you get for it (I think he just puts your logo on his website, or maybe he mentions you at his public appearances?)

Butchers Blind

Quote from: idunnosomename on July 05, 2020, 12:56:45 PM
His celebrity friends

Now? Then?  The fuck is that about?  If its for some weight watchers type advert, I'd think again, John C.

Quote from: Butchers Blind on July 05, 2020, 02:59:13 PM
Now? Then?  The fuck is that about?  If its for some weight watchers type advert, I'd think again, John C.

BlodwynPig

Was going to say that I don't like the look of Brian, deffo a criminal and probably not afraid to punch a woman in the face...and there you go...cunt.

Icehaven

Quote from: Better Midlands on July 05, 2020, 04:42:52 PM

We've got loads of books like that at my work, and unsurprisingly quite a few others also lay claim to being the 'hardest man in Britain'. They should arrange a Mr. Hardest Man In Britain competition where they all mug each other off in a pub car park.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: idunnosomename on July 05, 2020, 05:22:43 PM
Rude to point mate

Soft lad, I reckon we could take him down.

you heard it here COCKerill, we'll spark you right out mate if you show your face in 'ere.

Captain Z

"Should be a great event today, the weather's good and we've got drum & bass legend John B to play for us, isn't that right Alan?"

"John... B?"

"Yes, is there a problem?"

"I... have to make a phonecall..."

lazyhour

Ha!

The plot thickens when you notice that John C's own graphic designs are eerily similar to the official Hastings pier reopening e-flyer as seen in my original post.

However much the pier is paying him, it's not enough.

Quote from: lazyhour on July 05, 2020, 05:51:28 PM
Ha!

The plot thickens when you notice that John C's own graphic designs are eerily similar to the official Hastings pier reopening e-flyer as seen in my original post.

However much the pier is paying him, it's not enough.

He worked on the Miss Sexy UK campaign too.

Neomod

Fuck me. Could Mr Pier not find any graphic designers/someone with an idea of what graphic design is for his flyer?

They'll be ragin' in the old town tonight.

lazyhour

It's like a whole alternative civilization happening right under our noses.

"Zara Shah is the brainchild behind Miss Sexy UK event."

Bit of a harsh thing to call her.

From here.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/africanglitz.com/2019/02/22/miss-sexy-uk-female-beauty-pageants-2019-takes-place-in-may/amp/

Neomod

Ooh Miss Hendon Supranational!

Colour me impressed.

lazyhour

So, this just happened. I didn't have the guts to speak to him, sadly.

He's doing a very clever combo of meet-and-greet and basic security.

PlanktonSideburns

Puce Moment

"It's time to stop fooling ourselves. If we truly believe in equal opportunities for all woman and men. Feminism is always controversial this is what has to change from within I'm talking about acceptance. Because women are great at building relationship, empowering others, tuning into people's need, and balancing a number of responsibilities at a time. Their skills are great asset that needs to be acknowledged". Said Zara.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: lazyhour on July 06, 2020, 03:59:09 PM
So, this just happened. I didn't have the guts to speak to him, sadly.

He's not George Clooney, you twit. Just some bloke. Christ, starstruck by a Sussex z-lister

lazyhour

You weren't there, man. His presence was electric. He instructed people to leave via the other gate with such charisma.

Icehaven

Quote from: Neomod on July 05, 2020, 08:07:06 PM
Ooh Miss Hendon Supranational!

Colour me impressed.

That list of titles she's apparently won is... remarkable. Without wishing to sound catty, Miss Great Britain? Really? And she did well winning the Upcoming Hollywood Actress title, there can be only one.

bomb_dog

These competition things are just made up by promotors - hire a country club with hotel and restaurant attached, give it a 'Miss Wonderful/Empowering/Shexsee' name, promote it to death online selling empowerment whilst taking the vulnerable and emotionally-needy's cash, then give almost all participants some sort of prize whilst flouncing about sassing 'You GO, girlfriend, so fierce', and hugging each other, taking photos so it looks like a second rate soap advert.

Then take loads more pictures with a lot of hard-looking blokes. Or John C.

I'm sure participants get something out of it, friends, a support network, or something. As long as they know the awards are meaningless when empowerment shouldn't involve prizes.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: lazyhour on July 06, 2020, 06:17:16 PM
You weren't there, man. His presence was electric. He instructed people to leave via the other gate with such charisma.

don't lie, you thought he was James Bond didn't you

jobotic