Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 05:52:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Hastings Pier - YouTube Personality Reopening

Started by lazyhour, July 04, 2020, 10:50:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lazyhour

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on July 06, 2020, 10:05:05 PM
e gourmet grid

Such a famous establishment that the full compliment of letters are simply not required.

I'm still really keen to know the meaning of "Three Souls In A Bowl".

Icehaven

Quote from: lazyhour on July 06, 2020, 10:34:18 PM

I'm still really keen to know the meaning of "Three Souls In A Bowl".

Somewhat disconcertingly it's a forthcoming cafe opening on Hastings pier.

The whole of John C's endeavour seems to be promoting local businesses, as if he's some kind of marketing genius and being advertised on his website or associated with him is somehow helpful, when his youtube view count and the quality of his site make the whole thing more like the online equivalent of writing "DRINK COKA COLLA" on the back of an envelope and sticking it in your window.

canadagoose

CELEBRITY STAR JUDGE
REHAN SIDDIQI
ONE AND ONLY TALENTED
REHAN SIDDIQI

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: canadagoose on July 06, 2020, 11:34:51 PM
CELEBRITY STAR JUDGE
REHAN SIDDIQI
ONE AND ONLY TALENTED
REHAN SIDDIQI

Hey, that's celebrity Danny Lambo to you.

So called because he's GOT A LAMBO OK.

Show some cocking respect or you'll get a microphone in the gob.

I've seen the From Danny Lambo, er, Lambo on the M25. Just to think, it was being driven by celebrity Danny Lambo and I didn't even realise. Feel genuinely stupid now.

PlanktonSideburns

i dont like his policies, but he is very handsome

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on July 07, 2020, 08:45:50 AM
i dont like his policies

I think if you look closer there's "Something For Everyone".

PlanktonSideburns

steve98

Is "Free Public Transport", with celeb Danny Lambo really a realistic possibility? Has he had talks with TfL? Or do we all get our own free Lambo? (Mmm, If it sounds too good etc)

imitationleather

Danny Lambo could be the Mayor to finally put London on the map!

steve98

Re Britain's Hardest Man.

I visited a foot-clinic last week to get an ingrowing-toenail seen to. The podiatrist got stuck in, doin' a bit of trimming, but had to switch clippers because the normal, everyday clippers were struggling. When it was all over the podiatrist said my toenails were some of the toughest (hardest) he'd ever encountered; which means I'm one of Glasgow's hardest men.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Henning Wehn's evil twin brother. You can see why he wears shades most of the time.

bomb_dog

All this bollocks looks like the sort of thing followed by the cameramen of the  last series of Pineapple Dance Studios, when it became 'Louie Spence's Showbusiness', with that mad divorcee, the 'dancing' horses, the band Wizard's Sleeve and the bloke who was trying to start a new tv channel without any real content.

Would love to see that series again. Never saw all of it. Proper deluded but often likeable people.

Icehaven

Danny Lambo was on Four In A Bed a while back. I think his hotel came last.

Icehaven

Quote from: steve98 on July 07, 2020, 08:58:08 AM
Is "Free Public Transport", with celeb Danny Lambo really a realistic possibility? Has he had talks with TfL? Or do we all get our own free Lambo? (Mmm, If it sounds too good etc)

One of the perks of knowing you're never going to win is being able to have totally unrealistic policies, it's what the Lib Dems have always done.

imitationleather

It's undeniable that Miss Sexy UK is inspirational, though. For example, it's inspired me to think that should set up our own gala award. Mr Bald Void Britain or something.

lazyhour

Yes! If they can do it, why on earth can't we?

Mr/Ms/Non-Binary ULTIMATE SEXY UK 2020 - but which of us should present it?

Quote from: lazyhour on July 07, 2020, 07:27:01 PM
Yes! If they can do it, why on earth can't we?

Mr/Ms/Non-Binary ULTIMATE SEXY UK 2020 - but which of us should present it?

Celebrity Star Judge Mungo.

mungo the otter

bomb_dog

Icehaven

BlodwynPig

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

lazyhour

Update! The local press are lending John C some much-needed support. This is from January.

https://www.hastingsobserver.co.uk/news/new-club-aims-spread-happiness-hastings-1367249

Can I draw your attention to the last bit of the very first sentence in the article?

Can't wait for the local paper to cover my ideas for things I haven't actually done!

non capisco

Quote from: imitationleather on July 07, 2020, 07:14:31 PM
It's undeniable that Miss Sexy UK is inspirational, though. For example, it's inspired me to think that should set up our own gala award. Mr Bald Void Britain or something.

Mr. Phimosis With The Most-est.

steve98

I think I was a bit hasty with my last post, I'd like to retract it. John C's lonely people club only meets for 2 hours a month (and there's no indication that Danny Lambo or Britain's hardest men or any quality people will be there just other lonely Hasting's nobodies).
I think it's probably just a scam; a really crap, low-dividends scam.

BlodwynPig

On the surface it looks almost blue-rinse quaint. The fact that Jonny C looks like the town junkie doesn't mean a thing. Get your doilies on!