Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:01:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Face Masks

Started by Cuellar, July 06, 2020, 05:06:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malcy

Quote from: Wanking Monk of Kefalonia on August 08, 2020, 08:30:47 PM
Given that even the mask manufacturers themselves state that their products offer zero protection from viruses, I'm convinced that these kinds of posts are born out of a joy of moralizing coupled with deep rooted misanthropy rather than genuine concern for people's well being.

Go fuck yourself.

Uncle TechTip

On the other hand, I'd never insist that the staff must wear one anywhere. Doing whatever they have to do for eight hours, it's entirely their choice. It can't be pleasant so if i don't like it, that's my problem. We tend to forget this is all about managing risk and keeping it as low as we can without staying in completely. Wear a mask in all settings the law demands. Leave it to those giving us service to decide what they want to do (not required by law)

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Standard Baiting Twatface Nonentity from Who the fuck cares Kefaloniaunquestioningly endorsing a draconian and dehumanizing policy

Wearing a mask in certain places under these circumstances is not even close to draconian. If this is one of the worst things to happen to you then you have led a carefree existence.

Must be tough though knowing that the party you backed through thick and thin have sold you out like this. In reality I know what has happened. You fell down the Leave.EU wormhole so far that you are getting spammed with anti-mask stuff, just like the rest of the thick fucking sludge they have in their web. But no, we are the unthinking drones, very good, pat yourself on the back.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Uncle TechTip on August 09, 2020, 04:18:28 AM
On the other hand, I'd never insist that the staff must wear one anywhere. Doing whatever they have to do for eight hours, it's entirely their choice. It can't be pleasant so if i don't like it, that's my problem. We tend to forget this is all about managing risk and keeping it as low as we can without staying in completely. Wear a mask in all settings the law demands. Leave it to those giving us service to decide what they want to do (not required by law)

Eh? It's not what we want, its what is best for the health of others. Any other attitude is prickish at best. Swaggering cocksure mentalism.

shiftwork2

I'm required to wear one all day at work.  It's virtually no imposition at all.

The etiquette around eating and drinking has developed over the last few months and most people now seem to favour 'leave it hanging off one ear', which is probably the best from an infection control POV.

lazyhour

Apologies if this has already been posted, bit I thought this was a profoundly effective little 'test' of how well masks protect other people from your own potentially foul emissions...

https://youtu.be/x6cTDGqcUpA

Cold Meat Platter

just realised recently that these masks are brilliant for belming at people without them knowing.

Chedney Honks

Anyone who doesn't wear a mask for any reason should have their bones powdered by robots.

Cold Meat Platter

Those robots would be taking jobs away from British workers.

dissolute ocelot

British workers can't powder someone's bones properly. You end up with chunks big as a knucklebone. Why oh why did we send the Germans home?

Cold Meat Platter

Yet more evidence that the Loony Left hate Britain.
Britain has led the world in osteo-pulverisation techniques since the middle ages.

Helvetica Scenario

Quote from: Cold Meat Platter on August 09, 2020, 10:40:02 PM
just realised recently that these masks are brilliant for belming at people without them knowing.

Masks have allowed me to walk around the supermarket sporting the grimace I've always dreamed of.

kalowski

Quote from: Helvetica Scenario on August 10, 2020, 08:34:06 PM
Masks have allowed me to walk around the supermarket sporting the grimace I've always dreamed of.
It means I can jiggle my tongue in a sexually suggestive way without anyone knowing.

Head Gardener

Dex Sawash

Needs a goatse 'shop

Head Gardener

Eccentric tech millionaire John McAfee arrested after wearing 'safe lacy thong as a coronavirus mask' in Norway
https://www.the-sun.com/news/1288314/tech-millionaire-john-mcafee-arrested-thong-coronavirus-mask-norway/

his wife probably put silly ideas in his head

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Head Gardener on August 12, 2020, 08:22:57 AM
Eccentric tech millionaire John McAfee arrested after wearing 'safe lacy thong as a coronavirus mask' in Norway
https://www.the-sun.com/news/1288314/tech-millionaire-john-mcafee-arrested-thong-coronavirus-mask-norway/

his wife probably put silly ideas in his head

Wouldn't be surprised if McAfee was a close personal friend of Epstein.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Head Gardener on August 11, 2020, 01:43:58 PM

handy for non-wanting-to-wear-a-maskers https://hiddendisabilitiesstore.com/

A major problem is that anyone thick enough to attack someone they don't know probably can't/won't read this.

Obviously up to the individual if they feel comfortable but I'm not sure about labelling with a disabled pinbadge either, even if it is non-specific.

BlodwynPig

It's not the right way to go about things

Head Gardener

all hail Burger King!

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Just some sweet chilli sauce on its own, from Burger King? Mate.

Those are absolutely begging to be photoshopped btw.

Cuellar

COULD I JUST TAKE A SWEET SHIT ON YOUR CHEST PLEASE?

Fambo Number Mive

How easy are those to read by the staff if the customer is stood 2m away? Seems like a bit of a pain for the staff having to read lots of different face masks all day. Safer than people speaking though. I can imagine someone might wear the wrong mask when ordering as well which could cause confusion.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on August 12, 2020, 01:42:33 PM
How easy are those to read by the staff if the customer is stood 2m away? Seems like a bit of a pain for the staff having to read lots of different face masks all day. Safer than people speaking though. I can imagine someone might wear the wrong mask when ordering as well which could cause confusion.

*It's corporate branding, it isn't actually a communications medium.

*pretty sure

El Unicornio, mang

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on August 12, 2020, 01:29:23 PM

Those are absolutely begging to be photoshopped btw.

You're welcome

Shit Good Nose

BlodwynPig

BlodwynPig

"Make me morbidly obese so I die in the winter wave of Covid, pweeease"

bgmnts

Fuck is that really a danger?

BlodwynPig

Quote from: bgmnts on August 12, 2020, 05:50:35 PM
Fuck is that really a danger?

The worst...more fat for it to feast on. FEAST!