Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:35:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Haha Bolsonaro cunt

Started by bgmnts, July 07, 2020, 04:22:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cuellar

jobotic

I don't think i could bear it.

Mind you, imagine if he doesn't. I mean he won't because he has an athlete's body, right?

Alberon

Cunts always survive though, but I hope it puts him through the wringer a bit.

poo

Sheffield Wednesday

Vamos o ventilador 🤣🤣🤣

Cloud

TRUMP NEXT PLEASE

I don't wish death on them... I wish them to have a serious case though so they can learn a lesson and to be an example to all the denialist morons out there.

Funcrusher

Quote from: Cloud on July 07, 2020, 05:32:41 PM
TRUMP NEXT PLEASE

I don't wish death on them... I wish them to have a serious case though so they can learn a lesson and to be an example to all the denialist morons out there.

Didn't really work with Boris.

Cloud

Quote from: Funcrusher on July 07, 2020, 05:38:45 PM
Didn't really work with Boris.

Boris pretty clearly faked it.

Of course, same could also be true for Bolsy

The Culture Bunker

I was thinking, being a tad cynical, "yeah, says he's got it then is fine in a week and can claim it as evidence it's nothing to worry about".

Shoulders?-Stomach!

I wish death on Bolsonaro.

Hope he dies. Hope everyone can read this. Truly hoping he dies. Hoping his life ends tonight. All things considered.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on July 07, 2020, 06:04:54 PM

Hope he dies. Hope everyone can read this. Truly hoping he dies. Hoping his life ends tonight. All things considered.

same

jobotic

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on July 07, 2020, 06:04:54 PM

Not tonight, let it take its time.

Sheffield Wednesday

Cloud

Quote from: Puce Moment on July 07, 2020, 05:52:16 PM
Why not?

1) Just not in the habit of wishing death on people
2) I'd rather they were examples so they can say "hey look I was wrong this thing is real after all" and lead accordingly, which they can't do if they die and some other cunt takes over.

Mister Six

But even if they lead accordingly on other issues, they're still cunts on pretty much everything else.

Bolsonaro 4 corpse now plz.

Dog Botherer

this is what, the 6th time he's had it?

chveik

Quote from: Cloud on July 07, 2020, 07:21:33 PM
2) I'd rather they were examples so they can say "hey look I was wrong this thing is real after all" and lead accordingly, which they can't do if they die and some other cunt takes over.

are you on crack?

NoOffenceLynn

Quote from: The Culture Bunker on July 07, 2020, 05:47:02 PM
I was thinking, being a tad cynical, "yeah, says he's got it then is fine in a week and can claim it as evidence it's nothing to worry about".
This was my first thought too, his arrogance and denial of how deadly COVID-19 can be, nearly trumped Trump.

He will be fine.

Cloud

Quote from: chveik on July 07, 2020, 08:33:15 PM
are you on crack?

No, just not a hate filled cabber. Thanks for listening

evilcommiedictator

Trump has sent 2 million doses of the hydroxychloroquine drug that doesn't work to Brazil, let's hoe Bolsanaro gets heart palpitations and dies after taking it
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-usa-brazil/u-s-sends-brazil-2-million-doses-of-hydroxychloroquine-drug-touted-by-trump-idUSKBN2370RU

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Quote from: chveik on July 07, 2020, 08:33:15 PM
are you on crack?
crack seems like an appropriate response to, like, the world

to be fair

Ian Benson

I'd be fine with him dying.

momatt

I hope he makes a full recovery after a short but intense battle with the disease.

Then on the way out of the hospital, he strolls head-first into a nest of killer bees who sting the living fuck out of him until he dies.
Then he shits himself publicly.

evilcommiedictator

Then slips on a banana peel and falls face first into his own shit

momatt

Then the boss says "And remember, No Slacking!"

idunnosomename

I hope he dies and every citizen of brazil gets to piss on his corpse before its hoofed into a lake