Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:33:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Let's speculate on what crime my employee committed

Started by Non Stop Dancer, July 07, 2020, 07:55:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Non Stop Dancer

No news I'm afraid chums. Have definitely considered the public gallery but seems a bit odd.

holyzombiejesus

Just wanted to apologise for unnecessarily bumping the thread and getting hopes up the other day.

Cerys

touchingcloth

Tony Tony Tony

petril

Non Stop Dancer

Quote from: Tony Tony Tony on August 12, 2020, 11:14:22 AM
You little tease!
I basically feel like the belle of the ball in this thread. I don't want it to end.

The Lurker

Quote from: holyzombiejesus on August 11, 2020, 08:39:46 PM
Just wanted to apologise for unnecessarily bumping the thread and getting hopes up the other day.

It's okay, I nearly did the same.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Non Stop Dancer on August 12, 2020, 07:11:04 PM
I basically feel like the belle of the ball in this thread. I don't want it to end.

Bellend of the ball if you spin it out too much. Don't make me tell you to "read the room".

Non Stop Dancer

OK, will be light on the specifics to stop inadvertently doxing myself here, but yeah it's a child sex offence of some description, teenage specifically. Kind of what I had in mind really. I don't actually have the sordid details to report, but what I do know is that he served time for another sexual offence some years ago.

I remember telling him about the Michael Jackson documentary, which he claimed not to have seen, and he must have been thinking to himself "Good on you, Jacko".

I thought he was a bit of a dirty bollocks, but just in a high sex drive, plenty of opportunity on the modern sex apps kind of way. Just can't imagine him doing anything harmful to anyone at all, but there you go.

badaids

Quote from: Non Stop Dancer on August 13, 2020, 03:56:30 PM
OK, will be light on the specifics to stop inadvertently doxing myself here, but yeah it's a child sex offence of some description, teenage specifically. Kind of what I had in mind really. I don't actually have the sordid details to report, but what I do know is that he served time for another sexual offence some years ago.

I remember telling him about the Michael Jackson documentary, which he claimed not to have seen, and he must have been thinking to himself "Good on you, Jacko".

I thought he was a bit of a dirty bollocks, but just in a high sex drive, plenty of opportunity on the modern sex apps kind of way. Just can't imagine him doing anything harmful to anyone at all, but there you go.

I see.  I didn't realise you were high up in the English Cricket Board.

Non Stop Dancer

Higher than you can imagine. I'm the one who got Botham the lordship.

QDRPHNC

Tony Tony Tony

At last we know. Turns out he's a sex offender that's a relief.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Non Stop Dancer on August 13, 2020, 03:56:30 PM

Why have you told us? The blue balls this thread was giving me was the only entertainment I've had in weeks.

The Mollusk

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on July 08, 2020, 01:20:09 PM
That really depends on how much you upset the police or how puritanical your local force is. Some of them have more or less said they're not going to touch users. Some have hinted they'll even turn a blind eye to personal growth.

Unrelated to the mystery being solved but just for the record I think this is fucking ridiculous. I had a growth on my back which I ignored for years and it turned out to be an abscess. I sorely regretted not getting it looked at because it was fucking horrible when it eventually burst!

Cerys

Non Stop Dancer

Right, so we're basically looking at raping an underage teenager. He's served time for it previously and I have reason to believe he might even have been banged up twice for it. What a horrible cunt and a very weird feeling to know he pulled the wool over everyone's eyes. Really liked the guy, very charismatic and easy to get on with, which I guess is how he gains trust.

Now here's the thing. While trying to find out about what he'd done when I first got wind of this, I stumbled across a Facebook post from years ago where somebody mentioned somebody with the same name (and now I know for sure it's him) having committed a similar crime, asking the local paper why they didn't run the story, presumably because it effected them personally. I'm thinking about whether to get in touch and apprise them of this news. On the one hand it could be very triggering, but on the other hand it could maybe give comfort to know he's back inside. What do you reckon? I'm probably erring on the side of not doing so.

Annie Labuntur

Quote from: Non Stop Dancer on August 14, 2020, 08:28:11 PM
Right, so we're basically looking at raping an underage teenager. He's served time for it previously and I have reason to believe he might even have been banged up twice for it. What a horrible cunt and a very weird feeling to know he pulled the wool over everyone's eyes. Really liked the guy, very charismatic and easy to get on with, which I guess is how he gains trust.

Now here's the thing. While trying to find out about what he'd done when I first got wind of this, I stumbled across a Facebook post from years ago where somebody mentioned somebody with the same name (and now I know for sure it's him) having committed a similar crime, asking the local paper why they didn't run the story, presumably because it effected them personally. I'm thinking about whether to get in touch and apprise them of this news. On the one hand it could be very triggering, but on the other hand it could maybe give comfort to know he's back inside. What do you reckon? I'm probably erring on the side of not doing so.

Perhaps they'll find out anyway. I don't think you should risk getting in touch, especially because that post is years old. Apart from the possibility, as you say, of triggering, it might even seem to someone vulnerable that you could be a close mate of his getting in touch to mess with their head. Can of worms etc.

Tony Tony Tony

Agree with Annie L that best not to get in touch initially . The poster who made the reference to the old offence seems to be upset that the offender was not publicly shamed at the time. The fact that your employee was prosecuted  (albeit probably not sufficiently sentenced) really should be enough. I am sure the sentence this time around will be ramped up and newsworthy and get back to that poster so maybe wait till trial and if guilty sentence so you can send a simple link to a news story just in case.
Also the delay will enable the CaB mob to get together to grab the pitchforks and set the torches ablaze ready to seek out NSD and his workplace in order to raze it to the ground... employing a paedo so guilty by association.... burn him!

Mister Six

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on July 08, 2020, 01:20:09 PM
That really depends on how much you upset the police or how puritanical your local force is. Some of them have more or less said they're not going to touch users. Some have hinted they'll even turn a blind eye to personal growth.

That's good, because I've been doing a lot of meditating.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Tony Tony Tony on August 14, 2020, 10:19:20 PM
Agree with Annie L that best not to get in touch initially . The poster who made the reference to the old offence seems to be upset that the offender was not publicly shamed at the time. The fact that your employee was prosecuted  (albeit probably not sufficiently sentenced) really should be enough. I am sure the sentence this time around will be ramped up and newsworthy and get back to that poster so maybe wait till trial and if guilty sentence so you can send a simple link to a news story just in case.
Also the delay will enable the CaB mob to get together to grab the pitchforks and set the torches ablaze ready to seek out NSD and his workplace in order to raze it to the ground... employing a paedo so guilty by association.... burn him!

Definitely don't want to do anything before the trial. It could well be the press are waiting for that themselves?

Shoulders?-Stomach!

QuoteRight, so we're basically looking at raping an underage teenager

Don't you think they might get cross?

Tony Tony Tony

Possibly a tad OTT but as an employer you might consider DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) checks for future employees. Although the cost is relatively minor for bigger companies, with some places making job applicants bear the cost themselves, I am guessing your place is an SME?

As they say at my place (A huge US mega corp) depends on your appetite for risk.

touchingcloth

I say don't bother with DBS checks and don't look at the world in black and white. Your employee is a child rapist, yes, but he is also excellent at his job. Both of this things can be true at once.

RenegadeScrew

Yeah if he's got internet access in prison he could even work from his cell.  It's preferable to have employees in prison as at least you know they aren't active criminals.

Tony Tony Tony

Quote from: RenegadeScrew on August 15, 2020, 11:34:32 AM
Yeah if he's got internet access in prison he could even work from his cell.  It's preferable to have employees in prison as at least you know they aren't active criminals.

Not sure they let child rapists loose on the web in prison. Of course times may be different and conditions inside really are the holiday camps that the Daily Mail likes to portray.

Having said that I am sure NSD's employee will be getting his just deserts as a two time sex beast in gaol.

I used to work with a guy who used the fantastically descriptive saying "it's so hot I'm sweating like a paedophile on his first night in prison"

jobotic

Don't you get put on a nonce/paedo wing?

You probably sweat on the first night because of the big chilli party they have to welcome newcomers.