Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:26:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Sad news about sick as a pike

Started by imitationleather, July 08, 2020, 08:43:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imitationleather

I just saw on Facebook that sick as a pike passed away yesterday.

I don't know any further details but obviously he was much loved on here and so I thought I'd better let everyone know.

Really upset about this. He'd had a very bad few months.

Sheffield Wednesday

This is terrible news. Absolutely horrendous. I'm so sorry to hear this.

Icehaven

Fuck, that's horrible news. Much sympathy to his family and friends.

QDRPHNC

idunnosomename

oh no fucking hell. yeah he was mega upset about his partner dying recently (as you would be of course)

pancreas

'I told you I was sick.'

What a load of aids-tier fucking bollocks.

Barry Admin

Oh my god. I meant to call him again over the last day or two but I've really been in a bad way this week, and I know Buelligan and others have been keeping up with him regularly. Fucking hell.

buttgammon

Oh fuck, very sad. Very sorry to hear that.

Brundle-Fly

Our paths crossed once. Terrible, to hear this news tonight.

shiftwork2

This is shocking news.  Condolences to his family and friends.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Extremely shocking and saddening news. I would also like to offer my condolences.

Barry Admin

I'm stunned, just sort of sitting here waiting for confirmation that this is a stupid joke. He was the nicest fucking bloke.

holyzombiejesus

Twit 2

Ferris

That's really horrible news. I don't know what to say.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Oh no, fucking hell!

I had been thinking about him a lot (seemingly others too who have mentioned him in passing in various threads in the last few months). I read that his partner had passed away and it seemed like the most impossibly heart-wrenching loss. Hugely worried but had hoped he knew enough people to keep him going. I guess sometimes there's nothing anyone else can do.

Ian Benson

Fucking hell. He was so lovely to me and helpful. Just a lovely, lovely guy. Can't believe it. Fuck this.

Sheffield Wednesday

I'm really fucking sad about this. I don't know the circumstances and I'm not asking but the guy was a CaB OG and it's heartbreaking.

Emma Raducanu

Horrific. Awful news. He was a good man.

Urinal Cake

My condolences to his family and friends.

Danger Man

Such sad news. He was an excellent poster on here.

My condolences to his family and friends.

jobotic

How horribly sad. Condolences to all who knew him.

Black Ship

Only met him once I think, the first CaB meet down on the South Bank. Nice guy. Terrible Terrible news.

madhair60

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on July 08, 2020, 09:02:15 PM
Oh no, fucking hell!

I had been thinking about him a lot (seemingly others too who have mentioned him in passing in various threads in the last few months). I read that his partner had passed away and it seemed like the most impossibly heart-wrenching loss. Hugely worried but had hoped he knew enough people to keep him going. I guess sometimes there's nothing anyone else can do.

His partner passed from COVID-19, I think? These tragedies multiply.

A talented poster. Condolences to all that were close to him.

Small Man Big Horse

This is truly horrible news and I'm so so sorry to anyone who knew him well. He was someone who's posts were always extremely funny and/or interesting to read, I can't remember a time when he wasn't around, and he will be missed enormously.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Not much to add other than what a fucking wank bit of news this is.