Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:25:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

There She Goes Series 2

Started by Malcy, July 09, 2020, 08:34:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malcy

This is back tonight at 9.30pm over on BBC2. It got quite a good reception first time around so it's been moved up from BBC4. I really enjoyed the first series and thought Tennant & Hynes were great in it. I think it might all be up on iPlayer.

Really enjoyed the first season, found the time jump structure really good, and its got a kick to it.
Can not recommend enough. 

Malcy

I binged the lot on Thursday night as soon as it was available and thought it was really really good. Lots of big laughs but you really feel for them as well.

It's been praised again for how realistic it is. Guest cast are great as well. Especially the way Nigel Planer's character is so uncomfortable with Rosie.

Quote from: A Hat Like That on July 13, 2020, 07:35:01 AM
found the time jump structure really good,

Not usually a fan of that but it works really well in this. Hope a 3rd series appears at some point.

thr0b

What I really like is the girl playing Rosie is absolutely brilliant at playing intellectually disabled, without ever edging into parody. That cannot be easy at any age.

Kitchen scene towards end of Episode 2, went from tears to laughs to tears of joy in the space of no more than 2 minutes. Brilliant.

Also, "do I get any Presidents?".