Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:44:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Far Cry 6 -Feb 2021

Started by Bazooka, July 10, 2020, 06:54:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bazooka

https://www.pushsquare.com/news/2020/07/far_cry_6_leaks_for_ps5_and_ps4_launches_18th_february_2021

I know they are arcadey,Ubisofty and samey, but I love this series, I love liberating outposts , but I hope for some more variation in how you do it, but they are just downright simple fun that you can just drop in and out of. Starring Gus from Breaking Bad.

I know Ferris will be as happy.

Timothy

Far Cry is always fun.

Ubisoft has a stream this weekend where they talk about new games. Hope Watch Dogs is gonna be good. 2 was great.

Egyptian Feast

Good casting. Every Far Cry game needs a good villain. My favourite so far has been Pagan Min in FC4. I liked him so much I let him go at the end. Everybody goes on about Vaas, but I thought he was a very silly man who couldn't swear properly. I was happy when he fucked off early. Daft cunt.

I thought the open world in 5 was interesting, but got fed up with it halfway through and sacked it off. It possibly had something to do with knowing the ending already, but I was getting fed up with the fucking peggies. Pests. I always meant to go back and finish it, but I'm fucked if I'm going to give them the satisfaction
Spoiler alert
since they 'win' in the end anyway.
[close]

Bazooka

Quote from: Timothy on July 10, 2020, 07:05:55 PM
Far Cry is always fun.

Ubisoft has a stream this weekend where they talk about new games. Hope Watch Dogs is gonna be good. 2 was great.

Yeah, I assumed Far Cry was going to be on the event. Ive not actually played either Watch Dogs, but WD 2 just got added on PS Now July games.

Ferris

fuckin yesssss lads pure bonkers shooting

Ferris

Quote from: Bazooka on July 10, 2020, 06:54:10 PM
https://www.pushsquare.com/news/2020/07/far_cry_6_leaks_for_ps5_and_ps4_launches_18th_february_2021

I know they are arcadey,Ubisofty and samey, but I love this series, I love liberating outposts , but I hope for some more variation in how you do it, but they are just downright simple fun that you can just drop in and out of. Starring Gus from Breaking Bad.

I know Ferris will be as happy.

Just noticed this.

Yesssss mate fucking pure bonkers fun lad.

Ferris

...I am genuinely looking forward to this though, to the point of adding a line in my mortgage budgeting spreadsheet for it, and possibly a PS5 to go with it.

Gonna be well good.

Zetetic

I reckon it'll be one of the best apolitical games in 2021 about regime change in the Americas designed by a bloke in the spare time he could find between choking women employees and joking that they should suck his cock.

Ferris

Quote from: Zetetic on July 13, 2020, 10:15:28 PM
I reckon it'll be one of the best apolitical games in 2021 about regime change in the Americas designed by a bloke in the spare time he could find between choking women employees and joking that they should suck his cock.

Definitely top 3 anyway

Bleeding Kansas

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on July 13, 2020, 09:38:14 PM
...I am genuinely looking forward to this though, to the point of adding a line in my mortgage budgeting spreadsheet for it, and possibly a PS5 to go with it.

Gonna be well good.

Will you need to do projections based on the inevitable 15 different editions you can pre-order?

Ferris

Quote from: Bleeding Kansas on July 14, 2020, 12:54:37 PM
Will you need to do projections based on the inevitable 15 different editions you can pre-order?

I've set aside a thousand quid to get the gaudiest tackiest version with a steel box and an 'orrible poster.

Not really, I'm buying the cheapo one