Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,584,352
  • Total Topics: 106,754
  • Online Today: 1,132
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 05:04:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Glowgasms

Started by Pingers, July 14, 2020, 09:10:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pingers

In my dream sometime this morning, Mrs Pingers (while knuckles-deep in a charming young lady) patiently explained to me and others present, that when you are prestidigitating a lady's fanny parts, unless you take care you can create a situation where it feels nice and everything, and the recipient can feel aglow (hence, etc) but fails to progress to the fireworks stage, and this is to be avoided apparently.

Thoughts on glowgasms? To be avoided, or a valid activity in its own right, and if so how long is too long? Any favourite glowgasms any of the (<5) female members want to recount?

Buelligan

Be careful when, you know the rest.

Jittlebags

Does sound like you might be messing around with forbidden knowledge there.

madhair60

I have never heard of this because I always deliver a top-quality orgasm.

olliebean

Two points:

1) Men can have these as well, although it's possibly a more delicate balance.

2) As with most consensual sexual activities, answers to questions such as "To be avoided, yes or no?" and "How long is too long?" vary from person to person, and if you're looking for one-size-fits-all answers you're going about it all wrong.

(Supplemental point: I'm not drawing on a wealth of personal experience here. Point 1 is based on a one-off experience of it, and point 2 is just basic common sense.)

Come to think of it, isn't this what Sting does?

Blinder Data

[tag]A dyslexic Glaswegian S&M enthusiast turns up to the wrong meeting[/tag]

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: madhair60 on July 14, 2020, 10:33:29 AM
I have never heard of this because I always deliver a top-quality orgasm.

Like a moss engulfed Hermes courier

Pingers

Quote from: Marner and Me on July 14, 2020, 12:23:18 PM
What is a glowgasm?

Apparently, an extended period of moderate sexual pleasure without progressing to a full melt-on

bgmnts

Marner and Me

That is what is sounds like.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

kittens

i had a dream the other nnight where it was people shagging  and frigging off and stuff and the idea was that at the moment of orgasm or like just after the first very best second or two of the orgasm you shoot yourself in the head. not something i personally would like to try but there's so many of those freaks who love shagging so much that i bet one or two of them would be willing to give it a go. sad part is you won't know if it's good or not until you get to Hell and by then it is too late.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Quote from: bgmnts on July 14, 2020, 12:59:23 PM
Isn't this edging?
...not really, if I'm reading the first post correctly. Edging is bringing you almost to the edge and just keeping you there. This is more like that thing that sometimes happens where yeah this feels nice but I'm nowhere near coming.

Pingers

Quote from: Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse on July 15, 2020, 12:34:03 AM
...not really, if I'm reading the first post correctly. Edging is bringing you almost to the edge and just keeping you there. This is more like that thing that sometimes happens where yeah this feels nice but I'm nowhere near coming.

Correct, aka taking your eye off the bean

olliebean

Quote from: Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse on July 15, 2020, 12:34:03 AM

I have no idea how that differs other than by degree.

Stoneage Dinosaurs

Limmy's World of Glowgasm

Stoneage Dinosaurs

I don't understand why someone would put their hand in a vagina, they are yucky and piss goes on them

Goldentony

what is going on close this fucking thread hells bells

Captain Crunch

I liked their first EP, saw them supporting Yeastern Promise at the point.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Quote from: olliebean on July 15, 2020, 11:11:32 AM
I have no idea how that differs other than by degree.
...One is really close to coming, but the sadist doing you keeps you riiiiight on the edge in deliciously evil frustration. The other is just a nice feeling, but nowhere near coming. I suspect the latter happens to women more than men because our bits are more complicated than dick 'n' balls.

olliebean

Quote from: Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse on July 16, 2020, 12:52:48 AM
...One is really close to coming, but the sadist doing you keeps you riiiiight on the edge in deliciously evil frustration. The other is just a nice feeling, but nowhere near coming. I suspect the latter happens to women more than men because our bits are more complicated than dick 'n' balls.

Yes, but it isn't a distinct thing, is it? It's just a matter of how close you get.