Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 11:01:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Brit Spain Super Spreaders

Started by bgmnts, July 14, 2020, 04:07:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bgmnts

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/world-news/spaniards-share-dismay-over-drunken-18592386

Not content to spread disease here, as per tradition droves of thick British cunts have taken to foreign to get pissed up and endanger the locals.

Say what you want about other countries that have human rights issues or racial segregation or censorship etc but you dont get them coming here like we go over there do you?

Chedney Honks

Even as a kid, I always knew this country had a terrible past but growing up I thought we were a generally honest, funny and creative nation, and we could see through bullshit.

These days I think we're literally a plague of small-minded, thick, dogshit eating little cunts.

Thursday

I mean honestly if I was any other country, I'd keep the borders closed to people from Britain.

tao of wub

There is something sick in UK..it runs like a stripe of shit right through our society.

The impoverished smack head and larger dazed fighting robbing bastard brits are only performing the same entitled shitty antisocial behaviour as the top lad Eton and Windsor coke head corporate hedge fund managers that run the place.

It seems to share a lot culturally with the US, the sense of 'exceptionalism' and basic belief of being better than the rest of the world despite evidence to the contrary.  Lots of media in both countries celebrates the worst we have to offer.  It brings comfort to the mentally numb, while the top tier are busy strip-mining the money and freedoms away.

A similar abandonment of good social policy like cheap public transport, healthcare, culinary standards, cultural exhange, all in the name of flag waving patriotic bullshit.

There are plenty of amazing good people in UK and the US though, but they are being swept away in a tsunami of cunts.

I wonder if we will ever see a 'beach head' 'spoons on the beaches of Normandy, where only English can be spoken and continental breakfast is forbidden?

Just for some contrast, here's a video from the same night in Arenal, the Mallorcan resort favoured by Germans and Austrians:

https://twitter.com/IB3noticies/status/1281870361659940870

Note that they don't look, sound or behave like a bunch of football hooligans.

dissolute ocelot

British people just seem to believe that once you've had a few beers you are required to act like a lunatic. It's purely social conditioning, but god alone knows how it can be stopped.

Pinball

The UK is definitely no.1 in self-loathing though.

tao of wub

Quote from: Pinball on July 19, 2020, 10:10:30 PM

Not sure about this.. there is a lot to loath, but I try to not be one of those doing all the shitty stuff, so don't know if I could describe it self-loathing.

The sort of people that I see around these islands acting in a shitty manner are usually full of swaggering bravado and clearly think that they are the absolute fucking best thing ever.  Be they the airheads chucking empty vape juice bottles out the windows of their Range Rovers, or the destroyed wanna be hard-men, acting like the whole world needs to bow down to them as they drunkenly scream at their partners and kids; cut price Begby knock-offs, arguing over who scarfed all the drugs and beer.

Lets not forget the smug Etonian pricks, you think they have self-awareness?

evilcommiedictator

Quote from: Pinball on July 19, 2020, 10:10:30 PM
uhh, there are the loathees and the loathers, and it seems like the two are entirely different?