Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 10:32:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Turd Grrl (NSFW)

Started by Small Man Big Horse, July 14, 2020, 05:53:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Small Man Big Horse

Here's Turd Grrl shitting all over Jacob Rees-Mog on a lamp post near my house - https://imgur.com/AZnYFTE (NSFW)

And here's Turd Grrl's twitter account, which has over 4 followers: https://twitter.com/turdgrrl (NSFW)

Do you like Turd Grrl? Do you hate Turd Grrl? Do you think there is any point to Turd Grrl? And some other question about Turd Grrl which I'll ask later?

Dex Sawash

I like turdgrrrl but I couldn't eat the hole of one

Oz Oz Alice

Lazy response possibly but I'm full of them: it must be nice for Rees-Mogg to get shat on without paying for it. Fortunately for any scat workers in his local area it is only an image of him, which will deny him any pleasure.

canadagoose

Is that who Scritti Politti sang about?

Puce Moment

Something about an Irish girl in third place but I can't make it work so just pretend that I did something clever there.

kittens

there's rules about self-promotion on this site you know

Egyptian Feast

I like Turd Grrl and her righteous poo-based antics. She has 8 followers now, so the word is spreading fast. Hopefully when she reaches a certain number, she'll be allowed to do a poo on the head of any politician she chooses. 100,000 is the amount of signatures a petition needs before parliament considers debating a subject, so that seems fair. Get following, lads.

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: kittens on July 14, 2020, 06:27:21 PM
there's rules about self-promotion on this site you know

Ha, but if I drew a picture of someone shitting on someone else it would be so erotic you'd cum buckets in seconds, so that's clearly not my work.

Famous Mortimer

Proud to be follower no. 9.

Marner and Me

Naked Martin will be out of a job soon.

Marner and Me

I was eating when I viewed this topic, I have now seen the image, and I'm quite disappointed, I thought it would be an actual girl laying a turd out.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Careful guys, this poster has only been on the forum 18 years and already posting scat content

earl_sleek

It just doesn't feel like previous Turd, y'know?

idunnosomename

if james felton had retweeted this account in december we would've won for sure