Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,582,194
  • Total Topics: 106,728
  • Online Today: 897
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 03:13:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Big Brother 6

Started by splattermac, May 19, 2005, 06:47:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who do you want to win?

Anthony
13 (22%)
Eugene
26 (44.1%)
Kinga
20 (33.9%)

Total Members Voted: 59

Voting closed: August 12, 2005, 08:44:14 PM

StuntDaddy

Quote from: "Gazeuse"*whistle goes*

I'm a bit of a mad head (average in a loud kind of way), got big boobs (about which my entire personality revolves), I'm friendly (false) and outgoing (shouty and annoying) and flirty (an attention whore) and mental (thick as shit). I can be a right bitch sometimes (behind people's backs) if people annoy me and I can be a bit annoying myself (yep). Erm...Dunno what else to say...uh...

I reckon that 13th contestant is going to be another example of Channel 4 spouting their favourite lines about 'were so naughty and devious and eeeeeevil no-one else would dare do it!' and then doing some stupid pointless spineless shit like always. It just celebrates being nasty in the most cowardly manner possible, and then doesn't even have the balls to go through with it.

Still, I'll be tuning in at 9:00 to see what cunt cavalcade they've selected for this summer's money-for-old-rope schedule filler.

Shit though that thing labels is plain scary.

PS Hello everyone, I'm not really all that new though...just been away for a while...glad to be back!

gazzyk1ns

LOOK AT THAT THING!

Robot Devil

So far it's "Camp Housemate No. 2007" and "Not A Real Nurse Due To Thick As Pigshittyness".

LOOK AT WHAT THING?

It's superficial time: that Sam's rather good looking

Fuck's sake, tell me I'm not the only saddo in here.

gazzyk1ns

I was referring to the first female in, did you see her in the audition bits? She looks a bit better now though.

Robot Devil

Maxwell and gazzyk1ns - the "I should be able to say "birds" alliance".

Oh Jesus, more hobbledyhoys...

Neil

Good grief, someones bought Marco a sunbed and a sex change.

I like Lesley.  I think Sheepy will agree.

Is every gay man on Big Brother contractually obliged to call someone "darling" within his first hour in the house?

Did it say Derek was 40? This is from April 1999:

QuoteThe new Master of the New Forest Foxhounds is a Black (well, marginal) man. Dashing Derek Laud, 39, who can trace Jamaican roots, has been appointed to lead the prestigious 210-year-old hunt. Last year, Laud was famously asked by hunt saboteurs how he could approve hunting animals in the company of White people who would 200 years ago have been hunting the likes of him. Famously, he replied, 'That is no problem -- 300 years previously, my ancestors would have been eating them.' Derek Laud is the only Black member of the Britain's legendary ultra-conservative Monday Club.

(http://www.crispian.demon.co.uk/McDNLArch7b.htm)  So if that's correct he must be 45 now, not 40.

BEHOLD THE POWER OF INTERNET!

Gazeuse

SHADDAPAYOURFACE!!!

klaatu!

Is that Marc Wootton?

This fucking cunt must be a fucking verbwhore. The cunt.

"He's never read a book"?  Don't they even make kids read books at school anymore?

gazzyk1ns

I don't know what they did to Leslie in her audition bits, she looked like a big bottle of kids' milkshake. She does look OK now though. That Maxwell bloke already needs to die, doesn't he, despite not being afraid to say "bird" ;) "Awways a plesha..."

Gazeuse

Here's the mentalist

Robot Devil

A witch? A fucking witch?

Gazeuse

Bain't you be takin' the piss...She'll curse 'ee!!!

3pin

If she's so psychic why didn't she know the door was open?

Robot Devil

She can't even open a door...

(starts bleeding from mouth)

SCIENCE!  Postulating theorems, formulating equations.

A Passing Turk Slipper

Wow, Science sounds like a bit of a character.

Robot Devil

From now on, you shall all call me "Maths".

chand

Shit!

'I'm not racist, but...'

Gazeuse

I think I mis-spotted the metalist

A Passing Turk Slipper

So is that all of them then? I quite like the Science guy, he seems quite amusing - I hope he doesn't turn out to be an arse.

Robot Devil

"All foreigns want to bomb us".

Robot Devil

Oh no - it's an Islam bomber! And he's "all about something"!

An extremely camp, cross-dressing Muslim?

Timmay

What's mayer doing on there?

chand

'His favourite film is Sister Act...1'

chand

This guy's gonna be funny for about 4 minutes.