Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 12:44:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Dry pet food

Started by Dewt, July 15, 2020, 09:46:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flotemysost

Yep, Hitachi Magic Wand was the infamous 'massager' (no longer in production, but there are copycat versions available. I'm told. Ahem).

Anyway, I agree it does feel a bit unfair - I think the idea is to mimic a hunting/foraging type experience and provide a bit of mental stimulation as she's indoors most of the day, she's a Pom and loves scuttling into little corners and crevices, so she seems happy enough with it. I've never actually owned a dog of my own, so I'm far from an expert on these things.

I used to always think the same thing about those timed feeders for cats and dogs that ping open at a pre-set hour (if you're not around to feed them) - imagine being at home on your own all day, with only a layer of Perspex separating you from your lunch. Surely hellish, especially with a dog or cat's advanced sense of smell.

Christ, what a way to start a new page

My dog likes the dry stuff, but he pairs it with a sweet wine like a Riesling or a Muscato.