Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 12:39:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Slum Of Legs

Started by Gregory Torso, July 15, 2020, 10:00:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gregory Torso

Non-shit, non-wonderstuff, Brighton-based six piece making music that I again can't be bothered writing about seriously I've lost any kind of motivation to write anything anymore, but it's music so you can listen and make your own way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfzKw0RfoUo&list=OLAK5uy_n03_F5mn5EPkqjxfaOfAx3z_lkZpo14Jw&index=1 this song is the first off their album.

I'm really sorry, low effort, no motivation any more. I;ve been in bed all day then drank 2 bottles of wine and tried to talk to my son.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZjWQWl-stM&list=PLbk3idUQoHrkTO8peGglQGvy0pr0w2eCI this is a nice song

Sounds kind of like the Raincoats mixed with some later Too Pure band, good lyrics too.

Sin Agog

This is actually a newish album posted on here I can get behind.  Saw them at the Green Door Store a few years back, which is my favourite kind of venue- dour, low-ceilinged and made of nothing but crudely painted bricks.   They were recommended to me by a mate who knew how much I love The Raincoats, and they didn't disappoint, though they're their own beast.  I think I may only like indie musik when it's 95%+ female.

EDIT: Digging the Shizuka AV, by the way.

The Mollusk

This is very good, cheers Torse.

sevendaughters

good band! friend of mine goes out with one of them but i liked them before i knew about that!

jobotic

non capisco

Quote from: sevendaughters on July 25, 2020, 11:02:20 AM
good band! friend of mine goes out with one of them but i liked them before i knew about that!

So does a friend of mine! IS IT THE SAME FRIEND?

GoblinAhFuckScary

Pals of mine! Honestly one of the best things to come out of Btown.

Gurke and Hare

I met one of them at a party in Nottingham when they were in The Chemistry Experiment.

MrSerious

Quote from: sevendaughters on July 25, 2020, 11:02:20 AM

Is this some cool guy from Fife by any chance?

sevendaughters