Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 01:27:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length

£10 Ebay Voucher

Started by Small Man Big Horse, July 16, 2020, 01:27:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Small Man Big Horse

Not sure if it's across the board or at random, but I just logged in to ebay, looked at a random item and was offered a £10 voucher, no strings attached, so managed to pick up David Mitchell's new book for the bargain price of £2.66, so thought I'd just post a heads up here in the hope everyone will get it too (the voucher, not the book, that's completely up to you).

Shit Good Nose

Thanks for the heads up SMBH.  Alas I think this is one of those that they do every now and again where they only send them to accounts that haven't been used for buying or selling for a while, so it looks like a no for me.  But any of you that haven't used eBay for a few months will be worth logging in and checking.

Yeah, it's account specific. My missus got a voucher, even though she's pretty active on Ebay, but she's also been buying and selling on Facebook and Gumtree, so I can only imagine the tracker cookies have done their terrifying magic.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Damn, I already only just bought 500kg of dry pet food.

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: Shit Good Nose on July 16, 2020, 01:55:34 PM
Thanks for the heads up SMBH.  Alas I think this is one of those that they do every now and again where they only send them to accounts that haven't been used for buying or selling for a while, so it looks like a no for me.  But any of you that haven't used eBay for a few months will be worth logging in and checking.

Ah, that's a shame it's not a site wide thing, I posted it on facebook and it doesn't seem to have applied to anyone else either. It was an account I'd used to buy things with on a regular basis but I listed a few items for the first time in ages yesterday so that might be why.

Shit Good Nose

No doubt some others on here WILL benefit, so it's always worth announcing these things.

NattyDread 2

I looked at something on ebay on my phone the other week and was offered a £10 voucher if I ordered something for at least £20 through the app. Did that and promptly got another voucher, so worth looking at it on your phone now and then. Got a parasol and hiking shoes if you're wondering.

BlodwynPig

Don't trust this - Elon Musk's twitter was hacked

Malcy

Quote from: NattyDread 2 on July 16, 2020, 05:50:50 PM
I looked at something on ebay on my phone the other week and was offered a £10 voucher if I ordered something for at least £20 through the app. Did that and promptly got another voucher, so worth looking at it on your phone now and then. Got a parasol and hiking shoes if you're wondering.

I tried to do that but couldn't get the app to install. But shite that I couldn't have got it through my browser.

NattyDread 2

Quote from: Malcy on July 16, 2020, 08:36:31 PM
I tried to do that but couldn't get the app to install. But shite that I couldn't have got it through my browser.

Aye, but they can't so easily pester you to constantly buy more shite through your browser.

Ray Travez

Yeah, I got one this morning. Been buying and selling a lot recently, so they've no need to entice me to use the app. Not sure what the reason is.
Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on July 16, 2020, 02:26:24 PM
My missus got a voucher, even though she's pretty active on Ebay, but she's also been buying and selling on Facebook and Gumtree, so I can only imagine the tracker cookies have done their terrifying magic.

Maybe this. My wife listed a couple of things on gumtree at the weekend.

pancreas

I am opposed to this. It is taxation. They take from the wealth generators (Janie Jones) and then give it away, no strings attached, to human detritus like SMBH.

Look at SMBH. Look at him. You would not introduce him to your aunt. Don't pretend. Think of any aunt you have and think of how you wouldn't introduce him to them—you wouldn't—and then ask yourself if this rancid piece of feckless parasitic human detritus deserves, of all things, an ebay windfall. Yet here he is, wallowing in the fruits of your ebay labour.

He is shitting up the bath.

#cancelsmbh

NoSleep

I've currently got an offer of £5 off but on a minimum purchase of £10.

Jockice

I've never used Ebay, although I occasionally get notifications cos a friend of mine bought something using my computer about five years ago. Think I'll qualify for this tenner.

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: pancreas on July 17, 2020, 03:20:04 AM
I am opposed to this. It is taxation. They take from the wealth generators (Janie Jones) and then give it away, no strings attached, to human detritus like SMBH.

Look at SMBH. Look at him. You would not introduce him to your aunt. Don't pretend. Think of any aunt you have and think of how you wouldn't introduce him to them—you wouldn't—and then ask yourself if this rancid piece of feckless parasitic human detritus deserves, of all things, an ebay windfall. Yet here he is, wallowing in the fruits of your ebay labour.

He is shitting up the bath.

#cancelsmbh

He's not wrong, they've given me five more vouchers over the past twenty for hours and I've just spent them on bottles of Coca Cola, I don't even drink the stuff either, I simply wanted one of the world's worst corporations to have even more money.