Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 10:57:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Lurching another year closer to the abyssal yawn

Started by H-O-W-L, July 17, 2020, 02:46:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: icehaven on July 17, 2020, 09:57:31 AM
How can anyone only just have been being born in 1994? That's ridiculous, you missed everything good. At least there's the internet so you can see why anyone used to bother.

I just dug out my old diary for 1994, hoping for some kind of Proustian rush, or a giggle at least, but 17th July offers only the cryptic entry 'had the house to myself again'. 

Almost Pinter-esque in its minimalism, this statement is striking in its banality. But at least I wasn't a screaming, mewling newborn, I suppose.

I wonder what I did get up to that day - probably a chilled out laqer Ribena and a wank.

Anyway, happy birthday, H-O-W-L, you young cunt.

non capisco

EDIT: nah, me being a twat.

bgmnts

I thought 'don't waste your youth' away was a fair point to be fair.

But as someone who wasted their youth away I was triggered to fuck.

When does youth officially end?

Dewt

The pure arrogance of being in your 20s in this day and age. Keep it up H-O-W-L, but let me tell you now that I can't see this folly lasting more than four years for you.

chveik

happy birthday from another cunt born in 1994

Gregory Torso

Happy birthday, can confirm 20s suck shit, 30s rule

Brundle-Fly

Why would anyone in their mid-twenties frequent a Chris Morris fan message board that is about to celebrate its silver anniversary next month?   This is just the sort of ammunition Glinner is looking for!

Brundle-Fly

That was meant to be a joke btw.  Happy birthday.

H-O-W-L

I'm quite hungover today. It's a good feeling.