Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 07:20:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length

untitled new thing (comics)

Started by madhair60, July 17, 2020, 09:57:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lazyhour

Absolutely gripped by this. Keep them coming!

lazyhour

Oh shit, I appear to have killed the thread, and by extension madhair60. Sorry about that.

madhair60

madhair60

madhair60

madhair60

lazyhour

Some amazing facial expressions from Liz, there.

madhair60

madhair60

madhair60

madhair60

madhair60

madhair60

Captain Z

You're very good at making a setup/payoff funny within the space of 4 panels whilst also keeping it part of an entertaining overall storyline.

PlanktonSideburns

merry's gib at the end of the last one is briliant

magval

Quote from: Captain Z on November 04, 2020, 06:30:23 PM
You're very good at making a setup/payoff funny within the space of 4 panels whilst also keeping it part of an entertaining overall storyline.

Do one that can be chopped up for the newspapers that carry Merry Hell in different page dimensions, like that single-panel Calvin and Hobbes that appeared in like four sizings but still worked in its cropped and uncropped formats.

madhair60

madhair60

madhair60

Spoon of Ploff

imitationleather

madhair60

magval

Aw that's just fucking brilliant.

madhair60

The Mollusk

Dipping in to say I've been enjoying this pretty consistently but you've been on a solid streak the last couple of weeks. The characters are properly established enough for the strip to really stretch its legs and explore comedic form a lot more, it's paying off very well.

madhair60

madhair60

madhair60

Bently Sheds

Oh Christ this is turning into Questionable Content with all these new characters being added all the time!
(Great stuff, Madhair - keep it up)