Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:19:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

untitled new thing (comics)

Started by madhair60, July 17, 2020, 09:57:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

oh if I know Liz, this will be a romp

madhair60

bakabaka

Yes, let's.

So glad you're not copying Cerebus and quitting at 300[nb]or spiralling into an anti-woke, fundamentalist diatribe like Cerebus did[/nb].

And who knows, maybe by number 600, it won't be untitled any more...

madhair60

madhair60

ugh Kimil is such a scumbag

fleece the fuck out of him Jess

madhair60

Spoiler alert
I love making Merry Hell so, so much and I'm grateful to anyone who reads it
[close]

gib

over 45,000 views, great stuff madhair

chveik

PlanktonSideburns

madhair60

madhair60

madhair60

Pink Gregory

excellent run of comics, this

madhair60

Spoon of Ploff

Liz once punched someone all the way to the moon.. those ultras need to wind their collective necks in

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

I like how They're both called Benjamin.

I love the way they talk. Reminds me of the posh cockneys in The Fast Show.

BTW Madhair I love that there are a number of storylines running at once now, all culminating in this football match. Nothing wrong with having one storyline conclude before another starts, as was the case in the beginning, and I'm guessing it's handier for people navigating the comic on your website. It just feels like your storytelling has evolved as the comic's gone on and I wanted you to know that I noticed and I think it's rad.

madhair60

madhair60

Spoon of Ploff

Can you sum it up in a word?

No

A sound?

Hahh!

bakabaka

Saved by the IBS.

A world first?

madhair60

earl_sleek

Just when you think it couldn't get any better!

Chedney Honks

Big laugh. Probably my favourite ever madhair60 strip. Really enjoying where it is these days, so many opportunities for funny stuff and bringing back Liz is a blinder. Everything is elevated by that character. I respect you've done something different with MH but I felt an absence of the specific madhair60 touch that I most enjoyed. Felt like you were actively repressing that to try something different and lower key. I personally think all that relationship Calamity James stuff needs some balance and you've got it now. Feels like it could go in many different directions and jump between characters really nicely.

In my opinion, this is actually very good now.

madhair60

Spoon of Ploff

Some idiots say that Jerusalem should be the national anthem of England... but just imagine choirs of angels singing 'la la lala la'