Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:34:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

untitled new thing (comics)

Started by madhair60, July 17, 2020, 09:57:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spoon of Ploff

lot of fanservice recently...  just sayin'

madhair60

Quote from: Spoon of Ploff on July 14, 2021, 06:26:05 PM
lot of fanservice recently...  just sayin'

Spoiler alert
I don't see it that way - I wanted to present a sort of unguarded scene in a tasteful way, and I thought having the arse in panel 4 made the scene more amusingly slovenly than without. I didn't want it to be "fanservice", just a normal scene of a couple after they've slept together.

Masa's drawing of Liz in the apron, yeah, sure, that's pretty much fanservice. Not taking the blame for that one.
[close]

Chedney Honks

Congratulations on one belting year, champ. X

Spoon of Ploff

Quote from: madhair60 on July 14, 2021, 06:49:41 PM
Spoiler alert
I don't see it that way - I wanted to present a sort of unguarded scene in a tasteful way, and I thought having the arse in panel 4 made the scene more amusingly slovenly than without. I didn't want it to be "fanservice", just a normal scene of a couple after they've slept together.

Masa's drawing of Liz in the apron, yeah, sure, that's pretty much fanservice. Not taking the blame for that one.
[close]

jus' messin' with yer.... I love this comic. Congratulations on one year of MerryHell, and thanks for bringing it to CAB.

madhair60

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: madhair60 on July 14, 2021, 06:49:41 PM
Spoiler alert

[close]

That's how I took it

All the ones made by your demented deviantart anime friends, I just assumed that was a meta house style

madhair60

Here's the art from Merry Hell Day from v lovely talented pals.

@Masarage

@MattyZMatty

@Mambocat84

@YardleyArt

@peannlui

bakabaka

You get better presents on your virtual birthday than I get on my real one.

Keep on deserving it.

madhair60

king_tubby

PlanktonSideburns

madhair60

madhair60

madhair60

Wonderful Butternut

Spoiler: Merry actually took the ibuprofen and nothing will happen.

Also Masarage loves some thicc Liz.

madhair60

madhair60

madhair60

madhair60

madhair60

earl_sleek

Proper belly laugh at that one!

madhair60

madhair60

madhair60

madhair60

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Thursday

That's a very funny idea of the mini-liz coming out of Liz and I don't know why.

madhair60

BJBMK2

Quote from: madhair60 on July 28, 2021, 12:16:30 AM

Very nice, I think this may have been said elsewhere in the thread, but I dig the Ren and Stimpy vibes from this sometimes, mainly from Liz it seems, like it's her superpower.

madhair60

Last one from me for ten days. The very funny @Gobolatula (Creator of comics It Hurts! and Please Forgive Me!) has made ten comics to form a very silly mini-series called "Merry Goes to America" in the meantime. Sorry, but I need a holiday. Daily comics, just not by me for now.