Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 08:06:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Oh Rishi!

Started by Sebastian Cobb, July 18, 2020, 02:09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian Cobb

State of this client journalism. Have The Times started employing people that worked for Smash Hits?

Sin Agog

Oh Rishi, you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my preconceptions about Oxbridge-educated investment bankers for Goldman Sachs.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Just print a picture of you sucking his cock, alleged "journalist".

tao of wub

This belongs in the Desolation threads?  Can't believe news has come to this.  Sickening the state of it.

Barry Admin

"How did he tilt his head to mirror the precise angle of the dog's?

They're not even nearly the same angle, you weird cunt.

Nor do they have the same brows or knitwear. What is this fucking shit?

Kelvin

While this is truly, genuinely sickening, he does look sexy pumping that super soaker.

Barry Admin

"He cooks. Of course he cooks."

He's just carrying two plates. Do waiters fucking cook as well?

madhair60

can't really see this guy delivering the stinkface

BlodwynPig

Quote from: tao of wub on July 18, 2020, 02:19:27 PM
This belongs in the Desolation threads?  Can't believe news has come to this.  Sickening the state of it.

The Mirror had a "news" story about a contestant on the Chase (loads of news stories about game shows recently)..

paraphrasing :

"Fans go wild over blonde haired police trainee after her appearance on The Chase"

"The episode....which was a repeat"

"(Blonde Woman's Name) and won 400 pounds in the questions round to the delight of fans but went home early as she was knocked out by the Chaser..."

"That didn't stop fans from heading to Twitter in their droves to heap praise on *name* and not just for her question answering ability..."

"Ned said "Cor blimey, she's a stunner alright"

"Brian chipped in "young, blonde, sexy ... and brainy...what more could a guy ask for"

*Blodwyn retires to the study, unlocks the rifle cabinet case and slumps into his favourite leather chair*

idunnosomename

OH GO ON THEN I'LL SHAG HIM

pigamus

So even if the Tories get rid of Johnson this is what we've got to look forward to instead. I think I'll be getting my revolver as well.

Kelvin

tao of wub

What depths next?

An in depth on Priti Patel where she shows us how to tie her favourite nooses?

"Pretty Priti gets all hot and bothered up as she tells us about her plans to legalise the lynching of suspected illegal immigrants"

"I dream of gibbets every night, there is nothing more exciting to me" our sexiest Home Secretary breathlessly purred to our reporter, giving him a sultry wink.

Johnny Yesno

This is a spoof, right?

Uncle TechTip

Quote from: BlodwynPig on July 18, 2020, 02:29:13 PM
The Mirror had a "news" story about a contestant on the Chase (loads of news stories about game shows recently)..

paraphrasing :

"Fans go wild over blonde haired police trainee after her appearance on The Chase"

"The episode....which was a repeat"

"(Blonde Woman's Name) and won 400 pounds in the questions round to the delight of fans but went home early as she was knocked out by the Chaser..."

"That didn't stop fans from heading to Twitter in their droves to heap praise on *name* and not just for her question answering ability..."

"Ned said "Cor blimey, she's a stunner alright"

"Brian chipped in "young, blonde, sexy ... and brainy...what more could a guy ask for"

*Blodwyn retires to the study, unlocks the rifle cabinet case and slumps into his favourite leather chair*

Clicked it though, didn't you. And that's the point.

Quote from: tao of wub on July 18, 2020, 02:57:11 PM
What depths next?

An in depth on Priti Patel where she shows us how to tie her favourite nooses?

"Pretty Priti gets all hot and bothered up as she tells us about her plans to legalise the lynching of suspected illegal immigrants"

"I dream of gibbets every night, there is nothing more exciting to me" our sexiest Home Secretary breathlessly purred to our reporter, giving him a sultry wink.
God I miss Viz

idunnosomename

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on July 18, 2020, 05:39:24 PM
This is a spoof, right?
i think it's supposed to be a bit of a joke but i cant imagine them doing it with a corbynite. jess phillips on the other hand

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Uncle TechTip on July 18, 2020, 05:44:02 PM
Clicked it though, didn't you. And that's the point.

I only clicked it as The Chase has almost daily shit popping up on Apple News recommendations and I finally caved to see what the fuss was about... its not like they are selling something?

pancreas

Keir or Rishi?

Offered without further comment.

chveik

Quote from: BlodwynPig on July 18, 2020, 07:29:03 PM
I only clicked it as The Chase has almost daily shit popping up on Apple News recommendations and I finally caved to see what the fuss was about... its not like they are selling something?

clicks = money

BlodwynPig

Quote from: pancreas on July 18, 2020, 07:44:43 PM
Keir or Rishi?

Offered without further comment.

Clicks = Dicks

idunnosomename

Pinball

UK journalism in The Times, you say? Holy fuck.

Captain Z

Extremely disappointed that this isn't about him falling face-first onto a TV studio floor.

Kryton

Not sure if I can take the photograph labelled 'family water fight' as gospel.
There's nobody else in the picture.
Maybe he just likes running around squirting things, having the sounds of excited children pumped through some decent sized speakers.

The Culture Bunker

Quote from: pancreas on July 18, 2020, 07:44:43 PM
Keir Rishi
Wasn't he the big lad who ran over Stone Cold Steve Austin?

Went to the pub (a spoons) earlier and saw this monstrosity:

Burn it to the ground

Sin Agog

Oh Rishi.  You came and you took without giving.

Quote from: JimminyJillikers on July 19, 2020, 12:36:54 AM
Went to the pub (a spoons) earlier and saw this monstrosity:

Burn it to the ground
fuk yea

glug it down you fucking proles

glug down the cheap booze brought to you by bojo's brexit gubmint

glug it all it's so cheap cheap as the supermarket so you won't notice the tax increases to pay for the massive covid cockup

glug it down while the nhs is sold off under your noses

glug it till you puke "corbyn was a commie" all over the road then choke on what's left while an ambulance takes forever to get there

glug glug glug and piss "num num good bootlick" all down your own leg