Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 12:09:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Oh Rishi!

Started by Sebastian Cobb, July 18, 2020, 02:09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pcsjwgm

Quote from: Kryton on July 18, 2020, 11:36:35 PM
Not sure if I can take the photograph labelled 'family water fight' as gospel.
There's nobody else in the picture.

https://twitter.com/nathanfielder/status/620060895209779200

Sebastian Cobb

The BBC have really outdone everyone else on the client journalism now. It really has to be watched.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BBCNews/status/1289170577631014913

FUCKING STATE OF IT.

Barry Admin

Quote from: Tweeterwow north korea is crazy

:-D

Cuellar

This thread title always makes me think of this:

They could have done O-Ren Rishii - slashing prices etc.

But they chose not to.

Famous Mortimer

Sin Agog

Quote from: Paulie Walnuts on July 31, 2020, 04:49:44 PM

That was the issue where I finally decided to stop paying my Kerrang! license fee because of their unbridled political partisanship.

Sebastian Cobb

This can fuck off and all.

EOLAN

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on July 31, 2020, 04:37:56 PM
The BBC have really outdone everyone else on the client journalism now. It really has to be watched.

FUCKING STATE OF IT.

They seemed to have forgot to have shown his big magic money tree. I thought the Conservative and Unionist Party weren't big fans of this.

And now all the good jolly people of the country can be heroes like superhero Rishi; by going out onto the front-line and having a dishy Rishi kebab of a Tuesday night.

olliebean

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on July 31, 2020, 04:37:56 PM

FUCKING STATE OF IT.

Gone now. What was it?

BlodwynPig

Quote from: olliebean on July 31, 2020, 07:40:07 PM
Gone now. What was it?

something that would put me in a grave apparently

jobotic

Look at the tone of the message - you fucking snowflakes got upset.

Remember that with Corbun's Russian hat?

Paulie thinks Kerrang! is our national public broadcaster.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: jobotic on July 31, 2020, 07:55:35 PM
Look at the tone of the message - you fucking snowflakes got upset.

Remember that with Corbun's Russian hat?

Paulie thinks Kerrang! is our national public broadcaster.

Paulie is the lowest form of cunt who should be locked up.

Chairman Yang

For fuck's sake, they've already won, can't they just fucking murder us with some dignity?

idunnosomename

rishi send dick pics. wanna see your boner. dms open

poo

Thank you chancellor Richard, we are with you all the way 👍👍

Mr_Simnock

The North Koreans must think we have a fucking weird and totally arse licking national broadcaster here.

Quote from: Cuellar on July 31, 2020, 04:53:20 PM
This thread title always makes me think of this:

It always makes me think of this:

idunnosomename

imagine animating that and saying that crap in front of a green screen for cancel culture to throw it in the bin

o wait they get paid anyway.

imagine if SUNAKMAN had a enormous throbbing veiny cock he had to shoot torrents of cum at the economy though

pancreas

Barry Admin

I wonder if they'd have depicted a bald, oleaginous Superman if Sajid Javid still had the job.

chveik

don't laugh lads, he's going to be your pm for the next ten years

idunnosomename

Quote from: Barry Admin on August 01, 2020, 01:42:59 AM
I wonder if they'd have depicted a bald, oleaginous Superman if Sajid Javid still had the job.
shame he missed out really, since he's such a randian ubermensch

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on August 01, 2020, 12:59:52 AM
People have got a copy.

https://twitter.com/spiropyran/status/1289267481463332866?s=20

OH, ITS THAT JOURNALIST AGAIN - BASTANI GROUND HER INTO DUST RECENTLY ON THE BBC PIECE ON POST-COVID ECONOMICS (Austerity 2.0 was her bottom line). She is one of the least experienced 'journalists' out there in terms of the subject matter she covers. I'm calling her to be sacked.

Fambo Number Mive

Is Sunak meant to be the John Major style replacement for Johnson? I can see his appeal to the Tory Party as he is a more or less blank canvass and therefore harder to criticise than tainted Johnson (although most of the media still seem to live up Johnson's arse). He's also a Brexiteer although how much that helps him will depend on how much criticism the Tories get when Brexit causes the economy to worsen.

However I don't see that he has the appeal to fuckwits that wouldn't normally vote Tory but voted for Johnson either because they saw him as the best chance of delivering Brexit or because LOLBORIS from Have I Got News For You funny newspaper columns long words etc. However, I guess that's true of most other Tory potential successors. Also of course a section of the Tory membership are racist, and whether they would put their party staying in power above their racism is questionable. I know Tory MPs vote for the leader, but a number of them are probably racist and some of those who aren't will be worried what their racist party members think.

If things do start looking sticky for Johnson will he go quietly? Will have have got bored of being PM by then and if not will the Tories find something for him to do (making the BBC install him as the permanent host of Have I Got News For You in exchange for only selling off the news and current affairs division, for example?)