Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:26:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Rip-off merchants and revenge

Started by Jockice, July 20, 2020, 02:21:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hand Solo

Sad-eyed lady of the (Roblox) Lowlands:

Why do we get one of these stories every week? Can't they figure out how one-off payments and full account access works? Have they never used a credit card before?

Marner and Me

I was in a betting shop, waiting for a mate to put a bet on an AJ fight ( I have no interest in betting) anyway, I watched some cretin feed money into a machine then make his way over to me, with the story he spent all his money and had no where to sleep that night. I basically said, and, it's not my issue. He said what am I going to do? I replied with be cold probably. He said can I wait for you at the cash point. I said you can but I won't be going there. What he did that night if it was genuine or not I don't know. If it was he's a fucking idiot.

Ferris

French-Canadian fella in Paris who copped the accent and asked us for money for some ruse involving Disneyland? Don't remember the details but told him to jog on. The "ooh maybe he was telling the truth" feeling ruined the rest of the afternoon.

Jockice I checked, you interviewed me about 11 years ago in Sheffield. I wasn't very funny. Small world innit.

Jockice

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on July 29, 2020, 01:12:33 AM
Jockice I checked, you interviewed me about 11 years ago in Sheffield. I wasn't very funny. Small world innit.

Blimey! It certainly is. I wouldn't worry about it though, neither was (or indeed am) I.

Jockice

Quote from: Jockice on July 28, 2020, 05:23:38 AM

Unfortunately he made two fatal errors. While giving me his spiel about letting me buy into some duty free fags scam he used a word that anyone who really knew me would know that I never use (one of my very best friends is one of them)

And I don't mean that one of my best friends is gay!!!!!!!