Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,577,470
  • Total Topics: 106,658
  • Online Today: 781
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 04:22:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Great but ultimately doomed business ideas

Started by Pingers, July 21, 2020, 10:14:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pingers

Here's mine: John Shuttleworth Car Tours

Buy a Y reg Austin Ambassador and hire it out by the day to Shuttleworth fans. Provide attire - someone gets to be John, who will drive (John's job), someone gets to be Mary, and if a third person insists on coming they get to be Ken (complimentary Malibu for every Ken).

Starting in Walkley, Sheffield, provide customers with a map (Mary's job to read the map) of relevant locations to visit, e.g. Youlgreave to try and locate young Toby's 8 track home studio, some pigeon lofts.

All of John's cassettes available to play on the Ambassador's tape player. Stripy picnic chairs in the boot if they fancy a picnic by one of the reservoirs (John's job to get the chairs out).

Would give it two months.

buzby

Quote from: Pingers on July 21, 2020, 10:14:24 AM
Here's mine: John Shuttleworth Car Tours

Buy a Y reg Austin Ambassador and hire it out by the day to Shuttleworth fans. Provide attire - someone gets to be John, who will drive (John's job), someone gets to be Mary, and if a third person insists on coming they get to be Ken (complimentary Malibu for every Ken).

Starting in Walkley, Sheffield, provide customers with a map (Mary's job to read the map) of relevant locations to visit, e.g. Youlgreave to try and locate young Toby's 8 track home studio, some pigeon lofts.

All of John's cassettes available to play on the Ambassador's tape player. Stripy picnic chairs in the boot if they fancy a picnic by one of the reservoirs (John's job to get the chairs out).

Would give it two months.
I doubt the Ambassador would be servicable for two months straight, never mind anything else.

Mr_Simnock

Arse N Wanger, a gay brothel based at Arsenal Football ground

JaDanketies

My dad one day had a crap name for a beauty salon in his head - Naildos, if I recall, which was supposed to be like Dildos.

I said "crap name. How about handjobs and facials?'

Then for years later, he would ask me when I was gonna copyright that name for a beauty salon.

Pingers

Quote from: Mr_Simnock on July 21, 2020, 11:14:04 AM
Arse N Wanger, a gay brothel based at Arsenal Football ground

In partnership with David Seaman

Fr.Bigley

Creedence Clearwater Revival pool cleaning services.

Testimonial

"Couldn't be happier with these guys, pool is spotless...very proud"-Mary

Dex Sawash

Mobile brothel in a camper van- Fornicatering

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Dex Sawash on July 21, 2020, 12:21:22 PM
Mobile brothel in a camper van- Fornicatering

There's something a bit like this in the German tv series Dark.

greenman

Quote from: Fr.Bigley on July 21, 2020, 11:45:37 AM
Creedence Clearwater Revival pool cleaning services.

Testimonial

"Couldn't be happier with these guys, pool is spotless...very proud"-Mary
"Avoid a green river."