Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 12:58:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Glinner Six Not Gender: Beyond Twitterdome: Racecar, backwards

Started by madhair60, July 21, 2020, 06:01:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mister Six

Quote from: Jumblegraws on November 27, 2020, 09:29:22 AM
I wonder if he has genuinely forgotten about the column inches that have been given over to his crusade. He has a really shitty memory, he always seems to be forgetting stuff, jumbling things up (e.g. saying Fur Q was in Brass Eye), messing up the timeline of events (he said that he fell out with Jon Ronson years ago when in actual fact barely a year had passed). He claimed to have forgotten about the details of his campaign against Count Dankula, which at the time I thought was just a convenient way of dismissing accusations of hypocrisy now that he was crying foul about hate speech policing, but now I think he actually just doesn't remember. There's been a few other examples over the past year or so but, fancy that, they escape me for now.

To be fair, he's not had a proper night's sleep in about two or three years.

DrGreggles

dead-ced-dead

Do you reckon Glinner's aware that people compare him to Kirk Van Houten? Has he ever mentioned it.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

QuoteDo you reckon Glinner's aware that people compare him to Kirk Van Houten?

If he isn't then that would be proof there is zero point whatsoever to replying to famous people on social media. I suspect he is aware.

Jumblegraws

Quote from: dead-ced-dead on November 27, 2020, 05:47:44 PM
Do you reckon Glinner's aware that people compare him to Kirk Van Houten? Has he ever mentioned it.
One of his hangers-on on Twitter tried to slag me off for making the jibe because actually Kirk and Luanne got back together at some point, not realising that the joke's on anyone who's paid any real attention to post-1997 Simpsons.

JamesTC

What an absolute loser you are trying to compare Glinner to Kirk. Don't you know that Kirk is a big wheel down at the cracker factory?

dead-ced-dead

Quote from: JamesTC on November 27, 2020, 07:22:06 PM
What an absolute loser you are trying to compare Glinner to Kirk. Don't you know that Kirk is a big wheel down at the cracker factory?

Maybe single people eat crackers, we don't wanna know.

Jumblegraws

There's so much awfulness packed into this excerpt from his substack, but on a personal level "yellow star for uppity women" got my acidic Jew-blood absolutely boiling. Hope I'm not being a liability to CaB by saying that if I ever bump into Glinner irl, it's highly likely that I'll smack the tar out of him.

Jollity

Jumblegraws

Quote from: Jollity on November 27, 2020, 07:46:52 PM
Manga references are all "MRA" now?
So much deranged bile in one paragraph. Manga is for pervy MRAs. "Uppity" and Judensterns are appropriate reference points for describing the treatment of transphobic women. Glinner's a total slob, but here's a strained reference to Aidan Comerford's fatness

Jumblegraws

Quote from: jamiefairlie on November 26, 2020, 05:20:53 PM
Have you been following the SG inquiry into the government's mishandling of the Salmond case? They are desperately trying to avoid proper scrutiny.
Here is my prediction of how the Salmond business will be viewed in at least five years time: AS was a slimy, importuning perv during his tenure as FM, Sturgeon's government went overboard to the point of executive impropriety in trying to deliver some retribution.

jamiefairlie

Quote from: Jumblegraws on November 27, 2020, 08:00:23 PM
Here is my prediction of how the Salmond business will be viewed in at least five years time: AS was a slimy, importuning perv during his tenure as FM, Sturgeon's government went overboard to the point of executive impropriety in trying to deliver some retribution.

First point, quite possibly. Second point, they acted illegally and lied to parliament, prison or at least disgrace. There's also they explanation due as to why they continually block any moves to counter the 'ref is illegal' myth, won't even allow it to be discussed at conference.

Don't get me started on all the 'we won't allow Scotland to be dragged out of the EU against our will' empty blowhard shite.

dead-ced-dead

Quote from: Jumblegraws on November 27, 2020, 07:52:55 PM
So much deranged bile in one paragraph. Manga is for pervy MRAs. "Uppity" and Judensterns are appropriate reference points for describing the treatment of transphobic women. Glinner's a total slob, but here's a strained reference to Aidan Comerford's fatness

Indeed, those in glass houses. Glinner talking about anyone's appearance is laughable. His unkempt hair, dirty finger nails, sallow skin and floppy face should prevent him from talking about anyone's appearance. Also he's not fat-fat, but he's pretty chunky, so again, those in racecars etc.

Cuellar

Blue Jam

Quote from: Jumblegraws on November 27, 2020, 07:39:23 PM
There's so much awfulness packed into this excerpt from his substack, but on a personal level "yellow star for uppity women" got my acidic Jew-blood absolutely boiling.

I once got told that "you TRAs" are exactly the same as racists because we get people sacked from their jobs.

I am not a TRA (unless you count peeling a sticker off a bus stop) and have never got anyone sacked, and in any case being sacked from your job because you're bigoted towards trans women isn't remotely comparable to being sacked from your job because of the melanin content of your skin. It's the old "bigoted against bigots" argument.

I'm not Jewish but fucksake, that's a new low.

JaDanketies

"I think you'll find bigot actually means someone who disagrees with me"

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: dead-ced-dead on November 27, 2020, 08:49:33 PM
Indeed, those in glass houses. Glinner talking about anyone's appearance is laughable. His unkempt hair, dirty finger nails, sallow skin and floppy face should prevent him from talking about anyone's appearance. Also he's not fat-fat, but he's pretty chunky, so again, those in racecars etc.

Misshapen, physically and morally grotesque. He is the embodiment of the human he is, a quivering pallid shipwreck.

Got in bad shit on CaB pre-Glinner's trans-meltdown for suggesting his face (on Charlie Brooker's extensive use of him as a talking head on Videogame Wipe or whatever it was) looked like it was rotting.

dead-ced-dead

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on November 27, 2020, 09:27:08 PM
Misshapen, physically and morally grotesque. He is the embodiment of the human he is, a quivering pallid shipwreck.

Got in bad shit on CaB pre-Glinner's trans-meltdown for suggesting his face (on Charlie Brooker's extensive use of him as a talking head on Videogame Wipe or whatever it was) looked like it was rotting.

I first put Glinner on my shit list when he made fun of Dolly Parton's appearance. Dolly. Fucking. Parton. Patron Saint of all things wonderful and beautiful in the world. What a toilet soul he has.

idunnosomename

i love how he spells the anime wrong because he is an eternal boomer

phantom_power

And it must be because (yuck)men don't like "uppity women", not that they have ideological differences. He can't seem to comprehend that people might just disagree. There is no greater bigotry going on, probably because that is what drives his beliefs

idunnosomename

This nonsense reminds me of someone.someone orange.

QuoteMisogyny, Authoritarianism, Homophobia and
Paedophilia are the four horsemen that will destroy the left for a generation. Things are EXTREMELY bad at the moment for women, freedom of speech, gay people and children, and it's mostly The Left's doing. Let's have a look at where we are on this day of our Lord, 26th November 2020.

It's funny how he abandoned his blog and glindr for substack. The rapid terfs actually took them up rather well. Their only failure was that he lost interest in them when he realised there was no/too much interaction with his shitty hordes. He initially misunderstood what substack was, and after sending out too many emails and getting shitposted, he realised he could replace his "go away" sign and monetise his cunty elephant

Jumblegraws

Quote from: Blue Jam on November 27, 2020, 09:21:55 PM
I'm not Jewish but fucksake, that's a new low.
He has firm in trivialising antisemitism, he tried to use his supposed one-time defence* of Jon Ronson as leverage against him, as though standing up to racists is a transactional arrangement. I tried calling him on this when my twitter account was a wet-behind-the-ears muppet avatar, but he was pretty dismissive:

Needless to say...

*When he told this tale on another occasion, he added that he felt the need to beat a hasty retreat to his car, which was supposed to emphasise the aggressiveness of the antisemite, but frankly just made him sound like a useless wuss.

JamesTC

JamesTC

He has none now. Therefore the worth of anything he says is zero.

Jumblegraws

Quote from: JamesTC on November 28, 2020, 06:30:19 PM
He has none now. Therefore the worth of anything he says is zero.
Just to carry on explaining the joke, that was what I was getting at with my "needless to say" stinger

Chiefgango

He always bent the truth, but he's outright lying now isn't he?

In this post: https://grahamlinehan.substack.com/p/get-a-load-of-this

He links to a trans woman's medium page, posting her photo and name, accusing her of being furious that lesbians haven't been educated out of distaste for her "meat and two veg".

If you actually click through and read the article, though, she doesn't even say what her genitals are, doesn't specifically mention lesbians and, aside from a (misguided imo) throwaway comment about "genital attraction" says nothing about educating people to be attracted to her. Her article is about people who don't read her profile, in which she clearly states she is trans, so that she has to disclose it again in conversation.

JaDanketies

Yeah the trans woman isn't conflating bigots with genital-attracted people from my reading.

It's one thing to read Glinner's blog even though you don't like the guy and it's another thing for him to be reading a load of trans women's blogs so he can get mad about them.

It's been over a week since his last FB post so it might be that he got a 30-day ban. Or that he's given up on the platform. Either way, winner winner chicken Glinner

idunnosomename

That big bearded men in dressing are forcing their willies on true and honest lesbians is just one of graham' fantasies.

lol hes proud of calling his ship in Elite "Magdalen".
What a dweeb