Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 11:04:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Glinner Six Not Gender: Beyond Twitterdome: Racecar, backwards

Started by madhair60, July 21, 2020, 06:01:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imitationleather

I dread to think where he will be this time next year. Every December when I consider sticking the festive Father Ted episode on I'm forced to reflect upon how far he's managed to fall in the past twelve months. He's a guy who doesn't seem to have a rock bottom.

daf

Quote from: damien on December 01, 2020, 06:23:17 PM
Just degradation now innit. Has there ever been a single figure in British public life who has gone this far, SO far down in the public's estimation, wallowed in the mire to this degree? He's a total one-off i think, even in literature or film it's hard to recall anything similar.

Jimmy Savile's got to be the biggest plummet. Toyah was saying how wonderful he was in the 'Story of Top of the Pops 1976' documentary in 2011, and they showed a glowing tribute presented by Shane Ritchie right after he died.

He's probably on a par with David Ike - who, I understand, has his own crackpot conspiracy forum to wallow in.

Morrissey, Rolf Harris, Jonathan King, Gary Glitter, Justin Lee Collins . . . actually it'd probably be easier to list the celebrities who haven't ruined their reputation in some way!

JaDanketies

Colm O'Gorman confirms he doesn't really have a fucking clue what Glinner is talking about.

If I understand, some guy from Amnesty International over a lifetime ago's granddaughter doesn't like trans people and Colm is not engaging with her, despite the pleas of Linehan. By replying to Linehan and not this dead guy's granddaughter he has confirmed that he hates ladies.

Famous Mortimer

Formerly known as Ellen Page, Elliot Page has revealed they're trans. I hope Glinner never had a crafty wank at their healthy breast tissue, he'll be in a right tizzy.

canadagoose

Quote from: Famous Mortimer on December 01, 2020, 07:40:26 PM
Formerly known as Ellen Page, Elliot Page has revealed they're trans. I hope Glinner never had a crafty wank at their healthy breast tissue, he'll be in a right tizzy.
Elliot's coming out letter was a moment of brightness in an otherwise miserable day (in Scottish terms). Of course, had Elliot not been trans this would also be super, smashing, great, but I'm happy he's felt comfortable enough to come out. He's always been a great friend to the rest of the LGBTQ+ community.

idunnosomename

lmao wtf. this is a gotcha? ahhh you will respond to a nobody, but not well-known lunatic Graham Linehan? owned.

http://archive.md/S3TZT

Ornlu

Quote from: DreadedScotsman on December 01, 2020, 04:39:13 PM
Glinner has outed his own sock puppet account to gloat https://twitter.com/scarlysimon/status/1333803930816450560 go forth and report for ban evasion

Hang on. How did he out himself exactly? Anyone got screens?

petril

Quote from: imitationleather on December 01, 2020, 07:16:38 PM
I dread to think where he will be this time next year. Every December when I consider sticking the festive Father Ted episode on I'm forced to reflect upon how far he's managed to fall in the past twelve months. He's a guy who doesn't seem to have a rock bottom.

I hope he gives his own bitter Queen's Speech. "and then, we move on to liars..."

Moribunderast

Quote from: Small Potatoes on December 01, 2020, 08:38:00 PM
And that's him off on Elliot Page now. Jesus, what a cunt.

https://grahamlinehan.substack.com/p/the-disappearing-lesbian

At least Graham's miserable while Elliot is happy and feeling free to live his authentic life. Graham can try to shame others for their opinions, decisions and self-discovery but that's a tricky game when your own life decisions have seen you discovering you're a bigot who's pretending to be a woman online to further your Twitter addiction.

JaDanketies

Quote from: Ornlu on December 01, 2020, 08:55:12 PM
Hang on. How did he out himself exactly? Anyone got screens?

Here's him double-confirming so there's no doubt.

He'll be making a live video from a woman's  Wetherspoons toilet wearing a Santa's beard for the full 24th to 26th December 2021 period at this rate. It is true that it didn't look like he could've got any lower than hate-tweeting all of last Christmas.

Blue Jam

Quote from: dead-ced-dead on December 01, 2020, 06:55:24 PM
Glinner reminds me of Charlie in this famous Always Sunny clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nTpsv9PNqo

I know that's become a popular meme but leave the sleazy-but-adorable Charlie out of this please.

Glinner definitely isn't Mac, I guess.

idunnosomename

I didnt archive it myself of course, so looking for it I noticed a lot of Colm's recent tweets have been archived, presumably by TERFs wanting to make him eat his words.

all pretty grim

idunnosomename

how are transmen misogynistic anyway? lesbian erasure? what the hell? it's none of your fucking business you old cunt

the man is absolutely bonkers. can't believe how he scrapes the barrel to new lows. must be in the city of Dis by now. or the city of Cis lol

Blue Jam

Quote from: idunnosomename on December 01, 2020, 09:33:51 PM
how are transmen misogynistic anyway? lesbian erasure? what the hell? it's none of your fucking business you old cunt

Wasn't there some bollocks about the whole trans thing "stealing our butches"? Fuck that, I'm a ciswoman who is very in touch with her masculine side and I'm into fellas. I'm not even gay and I still find that weird and creepy AF. No-one owes it to anyone to be of a particular sexuality and to not "let the side down", so to speak. This is just more policing of gender from the TERFy types.

damien

The people who comment these days on his substack aren't anything like the people who used to congregate around him on Twitter at all. None of the usual Terfs/Mumsnetters, seems instead like a really mixed bag of stray bigots, monosyllabic boomers and the generally bewildered; real scrappy, the dregs i guess you could say.

jenna appleseed

just in case somebody might possibly be breaking Substacks's tos & need reporting

tos@substackinc.com
https://substack.com/content

Substack Content Guidelines (my bold)
"Legal
Please respect people%u2019s intellectual property and don%u2019t infringe on their privacy or any other legal rights. Don%u2019t publish anything that violates laws or regulations.  You and you alone are responsible for the content you publish on Substack, and liable for any harm caused by the content you publish.

In General
We want Substack to be a safe place for discussion and expression. At the same time, we believe that critique and discussion of controversial issues are part of robust discourse, so we work to find a reasonable balance between these two priorities. In all cases, Substack does not allow harassment or threats.

Hate
Substack cannot be used to publish content or fund initiatives that call for violence, exclusion, or segregation based on protected classes. Offending behavior includes serious attacks on people based on their race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or medical condition."

JamesTC

"He's hit a new low" should be the thread catchphrase.

Jumblegraws

Quote from: Small Potatoes on December 01, 2020, 08:38:00 PM
And that's him off on Elliot Page now. Jesus, what a cunt.

https://grahamlinehan.substack.com/p/the-disappearing-lesbian
I hate him so much. The fucking nerve of him to couch it as attention-seeking after outing his own alt Twitter account and flinging shit everywhere like the unusually-ugly tramp he is. As if there aren't infinitely easier ways for an acclaimed actor to carry out a publicity stunt. I seriously hope Glinner does himself an injury during one of his periodic attempts to suck his own dick.

JaDanketies

Yeah I figured with the Facebook ban, no Twitter, and an inability to create regular YouTube content, his attention seeking behaviour will ramp up. Gotta get him booted from Substack and FB entirely and he'll be soon be staging a dirty protest on the M6.

idunnosomename

I don't really hate him at this point, he's clearly changing absolutely nothing, hurting hardly anyone, and just digging his own grave simply by being a total cunt

JamesTC

Fucking hell. Yeah, Elliot Page just wants attention. Not like he is the star in a big critically-acclaimed Netflix show or anything.

Speaking of which, I really need to get around to watching The Umbrella Academy.

dead-ced-dead

Quote from: JamesTC on December 01, 2020, 10:18:30 PM
Fucking hell. Yeah, Elliot Page just wants attention. Not like he is the star in a big critically-acclaimed Netflix show or anything.

Speaking of which, I really need to get around to watching The Umbrella Academy.

Yeah the critically acclaimed actor, Oscar nominee and a huge star of a Netflix show could find no other ways of getting attention. Glinner really is a cunt.

phes

Haha that's some pretty powerful projection going on right there, Graham. Stinging a bit being a fucking nobody with nobody now is it. Can't even pester  random celebrities on Twitter anymore. Had to out your nobody account just so somebody, anybody knew you're still alive.

JaDanketies

Quote from: dead-ced-dead on December 01, 2020, 10:31:29 PM
Yeah the critically acclaimed actor, Oscar nominee and a huge star of a Netflix show could find no other ways of getting attention. Glinner really is a cunt.

A lot of Glinnerness seems like projection. "All these trans folks have had their brains addled by the internet!"

DrGreggles

Quote from: dead-ced-dead on December 01, 2020, 10:31:29 PM

How's his toilet argument going this time?

FredNurke

He's losing. Unlike the toilet, it doesn't matter how many times he flushes, he's still full of shit.