Author Topic: Glinner Six Not Gender: Beyond Twitterdome: Racecar, backwards  (Read 26718 times)

Re: Glinner Six Not Gender: Beyond Twitterdome: Racecar, backwards
« Reply #270 on: August 02, 2020, 12:57:23 AM »
lol. new free speech martyr here. the venerable rosie á duffield archtwat of cunterbury

https://twitter.com/janeclarejones/status/1289614094601826306

Lot of ridiculous talk about the erasure of women, I see.

Given that it seems that most women don't share their views, surely they should renounce their womanhood in digust?

GoblinAhFuckScary

• Feeble birds fly out gob
« Reply #271 on: August 05, 2020, 12:37:18 AM »
twitter.com/2damntrans/status/1290791507402928128

Nodding nodding nodding along with all this pretentious bollocks

« Reply #272 on: August 05, 2020, 01:05:48 AM »
fucking hell. just. helen karen helen has no idea what the fuck she is talking about

also fucking hell, after my Becket martyr joke I cant believe Welby actually came out to publicly defend Duffield against "trolls" (that is, plebs with valid concerns about how she's promoting hateful ideas and shouting down her local party) instead of speaking out how our rotten government is killing people. well yeah I can because oxbridge old boys club.

Mister Six

• Golden Member
  • Ridiculously teacakes
« Reply #273 on: August 05, 2020, 04:57:17 AM »
twitter.com/2damntrans/status/1290791507402928128

Nodding nodding nodding along with all this pretentious bollocks

Between them they have a single proper haircut.

gilbertharding

• Not even the rudest man in the Beatles
« Reply #274 on: August 05, 2020, 08:46:33 AM »

Dr Rock

• The BEST of luck!
« Reply #275 on: August 05, 2020, 08:51:52 AM »
He looks like a teacher with a short temper who can't control a class.

Brundle-Fly

• *Jooolie Andreeeews!! Thhhrrrrp!!!!*
« Reply #276 on: August 05, 2020, 09:47:58 AM »
"I feel badly for them, partly because this is the fucking worst, shittiest youth culture. Seriously, go listen to some glam rock, sniff some glue & throw a homemade kung fu star at a football match. Stop fucking up your kidneys on E and giving chlamydia to unconscious strangers. You do not look like you're having fun."

Brundle-Fly

• *Jooolie Andreeeews!! Thhhrrrrp!!!!*
« Reply #277 on: August 05, 2020, 09:57:33 AM »
This is why I'm not on Twitter anymore. It's just like dunking your head into a sewer at regular intervals. The worst thing is that we've tricked ourselves into thinking we need social media - we don't! It's not like video sharing where the only real choice is Youtube (which has a shit comments section plonked on top of it), we genuinely don't need Twitter or Facebook or Instagram or whatever the hell is new. Any benefits are now completely outweighed by the drawbacks. Fuck it all into the bin. Just email and text each other, for crying out loud.

Why do you post on CaB then? AAAAaaaAAAaaahh, you never expected anybody to say that.  I know Twitter is a rancid canal full of abandoned shopping trollies, rusty bed frames, scabies and Donald Pleasance dressed in a cowl but you can easily walk along the towpath of whimsy and interesting stuff without having to fall in.

Anyway, back to Graham's garden.

« Reply #278 on: August 05, 2020, 09:58:41 AM »
"I feel badly for them, partly because this is the fucking worst, shittiest youth culture. Seriously, go listen to some glam rock, sniff some glue & throw a homemade kung fu star at a football match. Stop fucking up your kidneys on E and giving chlamydia to unconscious strangers. You do not look like you're having fun."

you can tell Graham doesn't see his kids often

Blue Jam

• TAKE IT FROM ME, I LOVE YOU!

« Reply #280 on: August 05, 2020, 10:39:44 AM »

I get secondhand embarrassment so hard whenever a group of older people say things like, "The kids today don't know they're born, when I was a kid it was aaaaaaaalllllll fields!!!!"

Cuellar

• Taxes, they'll be lower...son
« Reply #281 on: August 05, 2020, 10:43:39 AM »
I don't know how you can say something like that and not realise that you've turned into one of them. Maybe she did realise but once you've started down that road you can't really back out mid-sentence can you.

"I feel badly for them, because this is the fucking worst, shittiest youth cultu - [oh fuck it's happened to me]"

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

• Le corpse garlique of Hercule Poirot
« Reply #282 on: August 05, 2020, 10:51:07 AM »
I don't know how you can say something like that and not realise that you've turned into one of them. Maybe she did realise but once you've started down that road you can't really back out mid-sentence can you.

"I feel badly for them, because this is the fucking worst, shittiest youth cultu - [oh fuck it's happened to me]"
The first time I came across the term "demisexual" and its definition on Tumblr, my initial reaction was "oh for fuck's sake". But then I thought, so what? The yoof of today coming up with new terms to describe their sexuality doesn't affect me in the slightest, so stop old-womanning. Same with anything the yoof do, unless it's criminal.

« Reply #283 on: August 05, 2020, 10:56:02 AM »
We know he can’t do memes, clueless cunt that he is, but what the fuck IS this?

https://grahamlinehan.substack.com/p/thank-you-paid-subscribers

GoblinAhFuckScary

« Reply #284 on: August 05, 2020, 10:59:05 AM »

Weird way to come out as a grifter

« Reply #285 on: August 05, 2020, 10:59:59 AM »
I used to visit /r/tumblrinaction regularly and mock grey asexual demiqueers and the like. Until one day I looked around and realised I was in the company of massive dickheads.

Same with a lot of other subreddits. /r/awfuleverything for instance. I guess I wasn't posting on them from a place of contented happiness.

« Reply #286 on: August 05, 2020, 11:05:26 AM »
I used to visit /r/tumblrinaction regularly and mock grey asexual demiqueers and the like. Until one day I looked around and realised I was in the company of massive dickheads.

Same with a lot of other subreddits. /r/awfuleverything for instance. I guess I wasn't posting on them from a place of contented happiness.

I'm glad you saw the light and climbed out of that hole. I imagine a lot of hatred for things the-kids-today are doing is today with being unhappy. Like, if the people who complain about that kind of stuff were happy, they'd have no reason to complain, because why should it matter to them what the kids are doing?

GoblinAhFuckScary

« Reply #287 on: August 05, 2020, 11:06:23 AM »

That being said, we have absolutely moved on from that kind of MOGAI discourse that was popular on tumblr earlier in the last decade

« Reply #288 on: August 05, 2020, 11:51:12 AM »
The first time I came across the term "demisexual" and its definition on Tumblr, my initial reaction was "oh for fuck's sake". But then I thought, so what? The yoof of today coming up with new terms to describe their sexuality doesn't affect me in the slightest, so stop old-womanning. Same with anything the yoof do, unless it's criminal.

Yeah, it's perfectly fine to think of it as being a bit silly, but really who cares. It really has no effect on anything. You can describe your sexuality however you like and that's a good thing.

earl_sleek

• I ask him to remove all your posts, dick head
« Reply #289 on: August 05, 2020, 11:54:31 AM »
Lol at old farts telling young people they're doing youth culture wrong. If they're pissing you off then they must be doing something right.

« Reply #290 on: August 05, 2020, 12:02:36 PM »

lol didn't use impact. weird full stop on the second label. how is he so shit despite spending his whole life on the internet.

yet it would seem people ARE giving him money?!?!?!!

« Reply #291 on: August 05, 2020, 12:03:39 PM »
A normal person might think, "Demisexual? Weird anyone would ever think that was an interesting thing to call themselves or an interesting part of their identity. Anyway, back to work!" Not, "I'm going to join a subreddit about this so I can also mock some asexuals."

« Reply #292 on: August 05, 2020, 12:22:14 PM »
What culture are they talking about? Do they think kids are going all trans in the same way they used to be goths? Or are they just talking about the culture of acceptance that young people seem to have now?

Utter Shit

• Snotty Bumstead
« Reply #293 on: August 05, 2020, 12:34:49 PM »
He has started promoting his Facebook page via sponsored posts.

« Reply #294 on: August 05, 2020, 12:40:40 PM »
somehow his facebook page looks even more bonkers than his twitter did. just endless "memes", twitter screenshots and bile. what a sad end

Jumblegraws

« Reply #295 on: August 05, 2020, 12:40:46 PM »
For people who claim to be wary of groomers, they seem pretty preoccupied with whether or not young people are doing enough fucking.

Jumblegraws

« Reply #296 on: August 05, 2020, 12:53:04 PM »
lol didn't use impact. weird full stop on the second label. how is he so shit despite spending his whole life on the internet.

yet it would seem people ARE giving him money?!?!?!!
“The hill I chose to die on” - using a visual metaphor to represent a normal metaphor seems like inefficient meme use to me.

Blumf

• Not long now
    • IGNORE ME!!!
« Reply #297 on: August 05, 2020, 01:15:53 PM »
What culture are they talking about? Do they think kids are going all trans in the same way they used to be goths?

I'm going to say yes, that's exactly what they think.

« Reply #299 on: August 05, 2020, 01:49:14 PM »
“The hill I chose to die on” - using a visual metaphor to represent a normal metaphor seems like inefficient meme use to me.
i chose to die on a tiny horse

Tags: