Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 02:10:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Glinner Six Not Gender: Beyond Twitterdome: Racecar, backwards

Started by madhair60, July 21, 2020, 06:01:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QDRPHNC

JamesTC

Popped my head into his insane rantings.

The Ted face is basically all reactions to Glinner's latest bilge.

JamesTC

The sad thing is, he didn't even make that comic. He suggested that Dougal should instead say "...but intersex cows exist, Ted!"

Ferris

I'd like to take this opportunity to formally suggest "Glinner Seven: cunt's gone bananas" for the next thread title.

Ok cheers.

Famous Mortimer

Cracked mentions Glinner and JK Rowling in the same article. I bet he's sent a letter to her publicist begging to let him be part of an open letter response.

https://www.cracked.com/article_29253_why-are-british-celebs-such-complete-jerks-to-trans-people.html

chveik

quite surprised that there are so many suscribers to his insane ramblings

Zetetic

Quote from: Mister Six on December 27, 2020, 04:09:59 PM
Link to thread: https://twitter.com/TheOnlySprout/status/1342984074537938950?s=19
To be clear then - some prick claims the list is "legit" (without further clarification of the limits of this) because he checked a couple of avatar URLs, and Holness points out it's not actually him?

QDRPHNC

If we assume the list is legit (and I'm not saying it is), Matthew Holness isn't on it. There's a subscriber called Garth Marenghi who Glinner has explicitly connected to Holness in his note.

JamesTC

Quote from: Zetetic on December 27, 2020, 06:48:47 PM
To be clear then - some prick claims the list is "legit" (without further clarification of the limits of this) because he checked a couple of avatar URLs, and Holness points out it's not actually him?

Glinner has confirmed it is real. He has also confirmed that some of the people are incorrectly attributed in the list.

Zetetic

So - yes, then.

(Useful clarification, QDRPHNC, thanks.)

https://twitter.com/mrholness/status/1343153499316563969?s=21

While I'm very much on the side of the people who leaked this list, it's pretty fucking stupid to assume that someone signed up in a fictional character's name can only possibly be the person who played them.

thenoise

Quote from: pigamus on December 27, 2020, 03:16:11 PM
I'm not surprised, you can't be having transphobia on Blockbusters

Can I have a Y (chromosome) please Bob?

Blue Jam

Is he on another Facebook ban? He hasn't posted anything for a week. With anyone else I'd assume they were just busy spending time with the family over Christmas but this is Glinner we're taking about.

Also I see one of his posts misgendering Eddie Izzard has gone.

Blue Jam

Glinner's only friend Arty Morty appears to be on some kind of temp ban from Twitter as well. Seeing "Caution: This account is temporarily restricted". What's that about?