Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 03:02:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Glinner Six Not Gender: Beyond Twitterdome: Racecar, backwards

Started by madhair60, July 21, 2020, 06:01:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thenoise

Most of her 'seminal feminist texts' have a laugh or two thrown in at the expense of 'men who dress like/pretend to be women'.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Quote from: thenoise on August 10, 2020, 08:21:41 PM
Most of her 'seminal feminist texts' have a laugh or two thrown in at the expense of 'men who dress like/pretend to be women'.
Unfortunately she's not the only big F Feminist Mind who hates transfolk.

idunnosomename

his youtube vids are basically video podcasts, and he monetises the shit out of them without having to shill brain pills or earbuds

Jockice

His latest video has just come up on my YouTube. 666 views.

idunnosomename

his titles and thumbnails are horseshit. he's not even trying. still:

my finest moment there

dead-ced-dead

Quote from: idunnosomename on August 10, 2020, 09:36:31 PM
his titles and thumbnails are horseshit. he's not even trying. still:

my finest moment there

You may have to resize this, it's tiny. Sorry to be annoying.

Zetetic

That's because it's a YouTube thumbnail.

The text reads "spunky wanky spunky wanky" and so on.

thenoise

Quote from: Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse on August 10, 2020, 09:05:26 PM
Unfortunately she's not the only big F Feminist Mind who hates transfolk.

The progressives of a generation ago are today's reactionaries. Just ask my dad.

Cuellar

I do often wonder what I'll be cancelled for in the future.

DrGreggles

Cuellar

Quote from: damien on August 12, 2020, 02:28:24 PM
Sian's flipped!

https://twitter.com/ronniebarko/status/1293485374812151809?s=21

Hahah she said to someone 'He is Glinner...wake up', to which the person said 'That's defamation Sian, be careful'

lol

JaDanketies

here's the direct link: https://twitter.com/Sianrose11/status/1293334890575024130

lol

all terrible people

it's a bit like Graham Linehan was the Saddam Hussein of the transphobes, helping to stem the inevitable war between the GC 'feminists' and the fashy Christians, and while we celebrated his dethroning, we didn't appreciate how he's preventing internicine conflict with his dictatorial ways. Of course, Iraqi lives matter a lot more and we can celebrate transphobe conflicts too

frajer

What a tangled web!

Graham dressing up as James Barry dressing up in a dress and saying that's fine as long as you acknowledge you are a man in a dress and that a dress does not make a man a woman. (Blur, rewrite)

Did I say tangled web? I meant "bunch of horrible cunts."

JaDanketies

James Barry saying that transvestisism as a sexual fetish is okay doesn't sound very Glinneresque tbh, far too accepting and progressive. Funny that he's ruined the hero-worship for Sian despite possibly not even being Glinner.

frajer

Perhaps so. It does seem to hint at some notion of tolerance and empathy, which the old "Glinner Does a Cry" substack is entirely devoid of.

But if he's not Graham then he's a weak copy of Graham and I'm not sure which is worse.

Fucking hell, Sian's really going off on one on "Glinner" -  "You are a pervert. I see why your wife left you". Talk about a late-season plot twist.

Thursday

Mister Six

Desperate attempt to up the dwindling audience figures with some contrived and out-of-character drama. There'll be a wedding next.

Ferris

Quote from: Mister Six on August 12, 2020, 07:25:38 PM
Desperate attempt to up the dwindling audience figures with some contrived and out-of-character drama. There'll be a wedding next.

It'll be a spin-off or an "...after dark!" special or something. Cancel it now, it'd be a kindness.

QDRPHNC

Quite amazing reading some of the comments in the Sian thread there. For some of these people, hating trans women seems to be a subset of hating men.

I WILL NOT INDULGE A MANS FETISH KEEP IT IN THE BEDROOM O GOD IM GOING TO BE SICK

JaDanketies

Sian would walk a young handsome man (like me) around Clapham Common on a leash in full latex bondage gear

(given half the chance)

I'm fully supportive of men wearing dresses, either as full drag with associated female persona or just because they want to wear a dress. Maybe if we were less insistent on a rigid gender binary, people who are gender-fluid or non-binary wouldn't feel under pressure to pick pink or blue. After all, that's what the gendercrits are so worried about isn't it, young people being pressured into lifechanging gender decisions?

idunnosomename

Glinner used to say like Alex Drummond is okay as a harmless eccentric bloke in a dress but toxic as assuming womanhood, but the GC line doesn't really think that.

his latest substack stanning Officer Sargeant (actually his police career) is funny

QuoteYou're very committed to standing up for lesbians and women in general. I suppose that must have been formed in part by what you saw in the field? In terms of the damage that men can wreak on women and girls?

slightly loaded question there graham

god if i'd signed up for this most of my visible inbox would be glinner's rants

jesus graham why don't you actually talk about what cis men do to women all the fucking time every single day[nb]not all men, obviously[/nb] instead of fixating on trans women

can't think why you don't, honestly

mippy

'Mermaids' trending on Twitter. I can't fathom why, but for some reason it's Josie Long and Jameela Jamil's fault, and also Emma Watson's.

dissolute ocelot

Quote from: mippy on August 13, 2020, 09:57:21 AM
'Mermaids' trending on Twitter. I can't fathom why, but for some reason it's Josie Long and Jameela Jamil's fault, and also Emma Watson's.
More conspiracy theorising. Allegedly lots of orgs (or maybe just Stonewall) removed links to Mermaids from their website. This is being tied in with the BBC removing links to trans organisations from its website, to suggest @Mermaids_Gender is now cancelled. Except @stonewalluk just tweeted to say they still support Mermaids. So I think Stonewall were just reorganising their website, and people extrapolated from there.

frajer

Linehan scouring Twitter, desperately wishing he could wade in with his opinions, furiously updating his onlyfans instead.