Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 08:17:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Glinner Six Not Gender: Beyond Twitterdome: Racecar, backwards

Started by madhair60, July 21, 2020, 06:01:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

idunnosomename

Top sleuthing there from nutmegxfash then and glating from the usual egomanicals. Fucking unhinged

pupshaw

Looks like Sian has left or been kicked out of Glindr. No sign of her account anymore. Apologies for even going there.

Ferris

Quote from: pupshaw on August 15, 2020, 01:21:02 PM
Looks like Sian has left or been kicked out of Glindr. No sign of her account anymore. Apologies for even going there.

So much for freedom of speech.

idunnosomename

buttgammon

Same goes for the driver - the derailment never would've happened if he had his eyes on the track instead of angrily responding to terfs on social media!!!!

Mister Six

Yes, if only they had their ad sales dept working in a completely unrelated field (literally) on a job they're not trained to do.

It's absolute madness, isn't it, this obsession they have? The insistence on tying everything into TERF complaints. Dangers of the social media echo tunnel, I guess - when you only have this one thing in your life, and it's all any of your online pals talk about (and you're always online, of course), then anything else that manages to batter its way into your field of vision must somehow be related to it one way or another.

Cuellar

GoblinAhFuckScary

Also this re: someone inserting him into IMDB credits for Rolf Harris shows

Kinda lays out his motivations for everything really. Closure.

https://grahamlinehan.substack.com/p/oh-its-all-go-round-here/comments#comment-425185

JamesTC

Currently £38. Was previously £10, so he really stumped for a quality option.

madhair60

Hahahaha! imagine doing this for your audience of four

god, he's such a stupid cunt. You're a stupid cunt, Graham.

daf

Quote from: GoblinAhFuckScary on August 19, 2020, 05:27:02 PM
Just noticed that he's sending Rebecca Solnit monkey statues now

Ah yes, much more normal behaviour than pranking an IMDB page.

Next step = shit in a box

Quote from: GoblinAhFuckScary on August 19, 2020, 05:37:42 PM

Kinda lays out his motivations for everything really. Closure.

https://grahamlinehan.substack.com/p/oh-its-all-go-round-here/comments#comment-425185

His reach is piss now though, isn't it. These threads were hammering by until his Twitter postmortem was done with.

Armin Meiwes

Hahaha that has proper cracked me up

"Hello? Police? I'd like to report a crime! Well you know IMDB? No, ok well it's this place on the internet that has all the information about films and who's appeared in them, well someones gone it to the Rolf Harris filmography and actually don't bother" *hangs up phone* *orders more monkey statues*

Armin Meiwes

Also love that his measure of progress isn't changing people's minds but how many people he's annoyed.

Ambient Sheep

Yeah, incredibly telling.

Look in the mirror, troll.[nb]This means Glinner, not you, for the avoidance of any doubt.[/nb]

Ambient Sheep

I'm currently struggling with trying to imagine any Jehovah's Witness I've ever met (and I've met a few in my time) uttering such phrases as:

"James you suck! Who the hell do you hang around with?"

and

"Bad look mate.  You are a perv."

Very un-JW-like phraseology, especially the use of the words "hell", "suck" and "perv".  Especially "hell".

Then again I've never met a Jehovah's Witness from South Wales.

damien

Two thousand people viewed his most recent YouTube lecture/podcast thing.
Two. Thousand.

Dog Botherer

would be willing to bet that a good 40% of those were CABLADS and Twitter people clowning on him too

chveik

madhair60

DrGreggles

Quote from: GoblinAhFuckScary on August 19, 2020, 05:37:42 PM

That definitely hasn't really annoyed him, so please don't do it again.

Removing him from the credits of Father Ted would be really funny though.

frajer

phes

Great to see this thread has made only 13 pages in a month and that Graham has become a total fucking nobody moreorless overnight

ajsmith2

What's so incredibly damaging about being added to Rolf Harrises IMDB page anyway? It's not like everyone else involved in the making of his shows was in on his wrongdoings. Animal Hospital and Rolfs Cartoon Club were objectively more successful programming in their time than the IT Crowd episode that started this whole crazy adventure.

king_tubby

I saw a screenshot of a GC Twitter bio earlier today that along with the usual 'adult human female' stuff also alluded to Rolf being innocent.

daf

Quote from: ajsmith2 on August 19, 2020, 07:18:17 PM
What's so incredibly damaging about being added to Rolf Harrises IMDB page anyway?

I can imagine the outrage of being linked with such an evil bastard . . .

. . .
Spoiler alert
Rolf must be devastated!!
[close]

PlanktonSideburns