Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,584,351
  • Total Topics: 106,754
  • Online Today: 1,132
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 04:55:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Been selected for Coronavirus study

Started by holyzombiejesus, July 21, 2020, 11:36:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

holyzombiejesus

Has anyone else had a letter about this? Got a letter from the Office for National Statistics just the other day, I opened and read it, it said they were inviting our household to take part in a national survey about COVID-19, in conjunction with Oxford University. For each household member over 2 years old, we get a £50 voucher for completing the first part and then £25 each for the subsequent weekly sessions for the next month, and monthly sessions for a year after that. That includes our 3 1/2 year old boy which means we get £450 for the first month (5 sessions) and then £900 for the monthly sessions. We have to have mouth and nose swabs and possibly give a blood sample (adults only) but it seems like easy 'money'. Apparently vouchers are for high street shops and supermarkets.

Uncle TechTip

Is it Love2Shop vouchers? They're a bastard to get rid of.

ollyboro

A letter? Sounds a bit sus to me. I reckon whoever sent you this letter is building up to getting some gape Polaroids off you.

idunnosomename

if you look on the back of the letter I think you will find it says

nrraaaaooo

Chedney Honks

Go and adopt a load of bastards til Christmas and you could make mad bank!

Blue Jam

Got a 'rona survey sent to us by our MSP. We'd get fuck-all for completing it though. You lucky fucker.

Cloud

Lucky you!  I did get a letter inviting me to take an antigen test (which I accepted, it'll be here sometime between 24th and 7th apparently) but all I get out of it is to shove a stick up my nose.