Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 11:01:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Prince George Turns SEVEN!

Started by Phoenix Lazarus, July 22, 2020, 06:27:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
'Prince George Turns SEVEN!'  That is the headline on the Daily Mail site at the moment I type.

Are they amazed he lasted that long, or did they think he would remain six years old for the rest of his life?

Virgo76

Where's your sense of patriotism?
This is, after all, a man who will be crowned King George VII. One day, probably after most of us have died.

greenman

There celebrating he still has his hair?

BlodwynPig

save you all the hassle

Prince George hits puberty

Prince George's first wank!

Prince George gets an O-level!

Prince George joins Navy!

Prince George is commander of the royal fleet at just 18!

Prince George invades Iran!

Prince George is dating a girl!

The girl is all grown up!

Prince George racial slurs are just signs he is a passionate protector of British White Supremacy!

Prince George porks girl!

Prince George to be married!

Prince George is giving birth!

and again!

and once more!

Prince George is bald!

The Mysterious Prince George, outcast and living on a remote rock...

Prince Boris turns SEVEN!

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Fuck off Pissmaster George

Turn him into a Pog. Grind the article into prefab office partition. He is 7 but I bet he could still fit under a footprint.

And are more of these gargoyles on the way from Fecund Kate, our vomitous Queen to be?

imitationleather

It's surely time to start the countdown to his 16th birthday?

Virgo76

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on July 22, 2020, 08:13:29 AM

Turn him into a Pog. Grind the article into prefab office partition. He is 7 but I bet he could still fit under a footprint.

And are more of these gargoyles on the way from Fecund Kate, our vomitous Queen to be?

Someone's angling for a knighthood.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Twit 2

Hope he gets squashed in a breakers yard.

buttgammon

Time flies! He's nearly old enough for them to get Prince Andrew to tell him the facts of life.

Pijlstaart

I don't think he's ageing well. He had a lot of potential when he first came out, thick bloodhound cheeks, I thought we were on to a classic, but it's clear he didn't commit. Not iconic. If his parents have any sense they'll be looking for alternatives while there's still time. I'd be looking to trade him in for one of those novelty off-brand babies you can get on the darkweb, buy a 10-pack so their faces get all smushed up against each other in the crate, very goofy looking crew and marketable. It'll strengthen the flagging royal brand.

shiftwork2

He's better than us and we're all just jealous.

Marner and Me

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on July 22, 2020, 08:13:29 AM

She'll never be Queen.

Hope he marries a black girl. And not one of these mixed race Meghan types either. Marry into the Bugandan royal family if you must. Do it for us, George.

Butchers Blind

Still looks like a little cunt.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Butchers Blind on July 22, 2020, 10:10:35 AM
Still looks like Alec Salmond

FTFY (or you could argue I was deploying a synonym).

Buelligan

I don't normally go in these royalty threads.  I think this is my first one.  I came here, specifically, to suggest that instead of thinking about this you thought about why you're not thinking about this or this or this.

I know some of us can do more than the one thing at a time, still, royalty.  So last century.  Leave it where it belongs, eh?

Virgo76

He is gay. You can tell already. First same sex Royal Wedding 2040.

idunnosomename

Time flies when you're a little cunt

Gulftastic

I hope he becomes a serial killer. People love those types.

Blumf

Quote from: Virgo76 on July 22, 2020, 10:31:07 AM
He is gay. You can tell already. First same sex Royal Wedding 2040.

There must be some thought going into succession in the case of a gay monarch. Can they adopt a kid and make them a true prince(ss) ready to become monarch? Surrogate? But who would donate the missing egg/sperm?

ProvanFan

Butchers Blind

I imagine the birthday party involved one of the servants squirting hot lemon juice into his eye for George's amusement.

I've been 7 before. It goes to show that the royals are just like us really.

Rizla

Icehaven

Have they made his teeth look like they do as an act of patriotism and solidarity with the British people or is it just something Charles insists his descendents do so he doesn't feel too self-conscious?

Quote from: Virgo76 on July 22, 2020, 06:33:35 AM
Where's your sense of patriotism?
This is, after all, a man who will be crowned King George VII. One day, probably after most of us have died.

I'd imagine that his granddad will be George VII, denying the sprog the opportunity.  I'd put money on Chas Windsor being George VII.  Imagine the fun you could have with giving yourself your regnal name.  Alas, the House of Windsor is as dull as it is inbred.

He won't be my king, mind.  Nice weather and the opportunity to vote to remove those cunts from their unearned position are the two reasons I emigrated to Australia. 

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

I do feel a bit bad for William, being that comically bald by his 30's. On the other hand, there's an element of smugness about it, because I'm a couple of years older than him, and thus far haven't lost my hair, it's just gone grey a bit. I hope his kid goes bald by the age of ten, so I can really wave my superiority complex around. Fuck it, I hope his wife goes bald too.