Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:35:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Chris Frantz - C@nt Or Not?

Started by TheMonk, July 22, 2020, 10:57:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Famous Mortimer

I feel like the first time I was completely stiffed on a credit and lied to, I'd be getting a lawyer involved. The fact he continued to (apparently) get his contributions stolen and just took it for a decade doesn't exactly paint him in the best light.

famethrowa

Quote from: Famous Mortimer on August 27, 2020, 02:44:19 PM
I feel like the first time I was completely stiffed on a credit and lied to, I'd be getting a lawyer involved. The fact he continued to (apparently) get his contributions stolen and just took it for a decade doesn't exactly paint him in the best light.

Nowdays yes, but remember this was at a time where the dream of your little punk band going worldwide massive could be realized. Are you gonna hop off that train, split the band and go back to playing in a NYC toilet? Or will you just cop it, write it off as your contribution to the greater good, smile and continue to be famous and lauded around the world as the shows get bigger and bigger?

Egyptian Feast

This thread has completely ruined David Byrne for me. In the last week alone, he's appeared on Beavis and Butthead and The Chris Morris Music Show and neither myself nor my partner can see or hear him without imagining waking up in the night to find him shitting on us, all sweaty like at the start of the 'Once In A Lifetime' video.

The big suit is full of faeces now and I can't drive away the stink from my mind.

TheMonk

Quote from: Egyptian Feast on September 13, 2020, 12:34:37 PM
This thread has completely ruined David Byrne for me. In the last week alone, he's appeared on Beavis and Butthead and The Chris Morris Music Show and neither myself nor my partner can see or hear him without imagining waking up in the night to find him shitting on us, all sweaty like at the start of the 'Once In A Lifetime' video.

The big suit is full of faeces now and I can't drive away the stink from my mind.
You may find yourself living in a sh*t filled shack...