Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 08:29:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Shouting anti-mask prick in the street

Started by ASFTSN, July 24, 2020, 12:33:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ASFTSN

Over the last year or so I've occasionally been woken up by hearing this guy occasionally go walking through my street in the small hours sounding absolutely trashed, shouting about "military paedophiles" and "street kidnappings" and various other bog standard Youtube comment tier shit.

This morning heard him walking down the street, seemingly stone cold sober now, clearly shouting "THAT'S IT, WEAR YOUR MASKS, GET POISONED, IT'S ALL BIG PHARMA AND 5G BUT GO AHEAD AND WEAR THOSE MASKS".

Never actually seen this prick but really hoping that this was a one-off and not a regular thing for him now, since it triggers my anxiety something mega to think there's jagoffs like this wandering around. Sympathy on account of him being "a bit mad" = absolute zero I'm afraid.

Anyone else got any self-appointed wakeupsheeple town criers doing their thing?

Chedney Honks

Personally, no. I do wonder where these people get the 5G stuff from, though. It's something I've only encountered as a secondary 'check out this cunt' type post. Where do middle aged men and women get this shit? Facebook?

ASFTSN

Haha nice edit ;)

I'm not sure on the 5g stuff. Someone (I suspect the prick I mentioned in OP) has also been scrawling this sort of thing on nearby billboards and in a couple of cases, parked vehicles over the last few months. In real life the only person I know on a first name basis I've heard mention it was in a "Do you think it's true?" manner is aged 50+ and doesn't use FB.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Thread titles you can sing to " She'll Be Coming Round The Mountain".

Blue Jam

A few months back some miserable old busybody in a shop was enjoying telling me off for not following the one-way system, even as I explained that it was because she was a fucking dawdler who had been blocking the aisle while handling every single packet of ham with her germy hands in the process of deciding which one to buy. She then started telling off another woman who replied "CALM DOON, AH HAVNAE GOT THE VIRUS, IT'S ALL A BIG CONSPIRACY, THERE ISNAE A VIRUS, HAVE SOME FAITH IN GOD FOR FUCK'S SAKE!". This other woman wasn't wearing a mask but she was wearing a hoodie with "John 3:16" printed on the back in enormous letters.

Havnae got any faith in God for fuck's sake so I dutifully wear a mask in shops.

Mister Six

Really hope God reclaims all these cunts ASAP.

tao of wub

These theosophiles remind me of the old joke about the drowned man.

A man was stuck on his rooftop during a flood and praying to god.

A rowboat splashes by and the rower shouts up,  "Jump down, I can save you."

The roof trapped man calls back, "It's OK, I'm praying and god will save me."

Some time later, the water rising, a motorboat put puts along. The motorboat captain tries to persuade the trapped man to join him, but it is no good.

Again, he calls down from the roof, "Thanks, but I'm praying to god and he will save me. I have faith."

After another hour or two things are looking pretty bad.  There is only a tiny bit of roof left above the water.

A helicopter pilot spots the trapped man and and lowers a rescuer on a winch to pluck him from his despair.

Again the man on the roof repels the effort, shouting, "I'm praying to god and my faith will see me saved."

The pilot can only fly away.

Eventually the flood waters swallow the man on his roof and his sodden corpse drifts away.  In the afterlife he is pretty bemused and challenges god, exclaiming, "I had faith in you but you didn't save me, why did you let me drown? Why?"

God, sighs, as the recent arrival drips spectral muddy water on a particularly fetching bit of heavenly decor and says,

"First I sent you a rowboat then I sent a motorboat and finally I sent a helicopter.  What the fuck were you waiting for?"

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Yesterday we were passing a couple of people along an alley, very narrow to the point of squeezing past so thought 'right mask on probs' and put the mask on.

Then when approaching the cunts only went sarcastically 'Oooh Corona scary we are going to kill you' (in German)

What a cunts.

Chedney Honks

It's actually reassuring that these vent fetishists aren't only in the UK and US.

Makes me feel less like I want to get out of this toilet country.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on July 25, 2020, 08:10:42 AM
Yesterday we were passing a couple of people along an alley, very narrow to the point of squeezing past so thought 'right mask on probs' and put the mask on.

Then when approaching the cunts only went sarcastically 'Oooh Corona scary we are going to kill you' (in German)

What a cunts.

are you in Germany? serves you right if you're going to revisit your halycon days. no, should have severed their carotid arteries.

Chedney Honks

Really, Blod?

What about this poor man?