Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 05:49:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

How long have you been a verbwhore?

Started by Retinend, July 24, 2020, 08:41:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How long have you been a verbwhore?

1 year
2 (1.5%)
2 years
4 (3%)
3 (2.2%)
6 (4.4%)
4 (3%)
6 (4.4%)
1 (0.7%)
8 (5.9%)
9 (6.7%)
6 (4.4%)
4 (3%)
7 (5.2%)
6 (4.4%)
11 (8.1%)
12 (8.9%)
7 (5.2%)
9 (6.7%)
7 (5.2%)
8 (5.9%)
15 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 135

Retinend

Glebe

I just can't get my head around this but I joined in 2005.

Icehaven

imitationleather

Since the second summer of love.

lazyhour

When did the forum start? I've been here since 2000/2001, I think. Hope it stays around forever.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

I find it difficult to believe that top younger Rob Newman lookalike kittens has been on 'ere for 11 years, as detailed in another thread.
11 years! Fuck me, He's only about 18 years old, isn't he?

QDRPHNC

Jockice

I'm the only one who's been there as long as I have.

buttgammon

Very nearly half my life, worryingly enough!

Emma Raducanu

I can remember like when buttgammon and SOTS were the new kids on the block.

BeardFaceMan

Came here when I first got online, must have been just before the Brass Eye special. This was the second ever website I vìsited (after googling Chris Morris) 20 years ago, and I've been here ever since. Cheers neil!

non capisco

Since 2004 under this crap username and two years prior to that with another one which wasn't much better. Long enough to remember the Pienaar system. This place is occasionally infuriating but it's massively enriched my life on the whole and fuck knows what kind of a cultureless wretch I'd be without yerz.

Kryton

6 years with this account and ooh... probably 4 years prior to that officially - although I did lurk for a bit.

Famous Mortimer

I signed up a little over 15 years ago, but I didn't post much in the very beginning.

buttgammon

Quote from: DolphinFace on July 24, 2020, 09:07:40 PM
I can remember like when buttgammon and SOTS were the new kids on the block.

I think I thought I was still one of the new kids (with SOTS and Fry) until about a year ago!

Small Man Big Horse

18 years currently, though I'll be celebrating 19 at the beginning of September, albeit with the odd gap along the way.

I can't remember but I've put 17 as it seems about right.

Deyv

Glad to hear this is legal now. Inspired me to sign in.

I think a couple of years, maybe three.

Ambient Sheep

19 next month, although I'd been aware of the main site even longer than that.

Like a whole bunch of people, I signed up around the time of the BES to see what people thought.  Well... actually, more because the main site had been taken down; the forums were the only bit left and I wanted to read them to find out more.

The really odd thing is though, that I allegedly didn't post until the October, despite remembering reading the 9/11 thread avidly.

Thomas

Eight years next month. It has been a good time. I was once the comically young poster but now I am sad normal age.

jobotic

Quote from: buttgammon on July 24, 2020, 09:04:26 PM
Very nearly half my life, worryingly enough!

Same.

Twelve years old, I am.

14 years and I was a lurker before that.

non capisco

Quote from: Thomas on July 24, 2020, 10:38:12 PM
Eight years next month. It has been a good time. I was once the comically young poster but now I am sad normal age.

Oh man, I used to love those 'Thomas recalls <ridiculously recent event>' tags. I'm going to blow smoke up your arse here, you were a top quality poster right from the days when you were posting in your nappy bothering your mum for some more rusks.

Consignia

Mister Six

Ferris

3 and a bit years. Complete waste of time.

Thomas

Quote from: non capisco on July 24, 2020, 10:46:37 PM
Oh man, I used to love those 'Thomas recalls <ridiculously recent event>' tags. I'm going to blow smoke up your arse here, you were a top quality poster right from the days when you were posting in your nappy bothering your mum for some more rusks.

What, I've only been a top quality poster since I turned
Spoiler alert
[close]
?

(thanks nc)