Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:14:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Neighbour DEAD

Started by Chedney Honks, July 25, 2020, 12:58:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chedney Honks

One of my neighbours went into hospital, she took a tumble down the stairs, went in for an op and now she's fucking dead from Covid.

Poor old girl had barely left the fucking house in five months. Lives on her own, kids are hours away. We take out her bins and taught her how to do online shopping.

Fucking dead.

BlodwynPig

at least you won't have to take out her bins anymore

beanheadmcginty

Think of all that time you'll save not taking out her bins. Time for a new hobby.

chveik

sorry to hear this.

one of my neighbours died recently, not covid though, a tree branch fell on him. such a stupid way to go

Dex Sawash

Bonnie cross the street's got it. Hasn't been anywhere but doctor once since March. Her 2 young adult sons both negative but they come and go a lot.

Chedney Honks

Quote from: chveik on July 25, 2020, 01:13:44 PM
sorry to hear this.

one of my neighbours died recently, not covid though, a tree branch fell on him. such a stupid way to go

An arboritrary demise.

evilcommiedictator

Isn't it like 30% of infections are medical staff? Best to stay the fuck away from hospitals if you can

Chedney Honks

I think she wanted to walk again and I couldn't be arsed with the screaming but generally that's a good point. My cousin works in an ICU and the staff were dying left right and fuck a couple of months ago. Last place any cunt would want to be.

Rizla

"Took a tumble down the stairs" yeah right, you threw her down them as part of some rough sexplay didn't you.

holyzombiejesus

Do you have her log in details for the online shopping?

Rizla

Quote from: chveik on July 25, 2020, 01:13:44 PM

the fact you were on said treebranch at the time, wanking, is neither here nor there i suppose

Butchers Blind

Quote from: Chedney Honks on July 25, 2020, 12:58:06 PM
She took a tumble down the stairs,
Went in for an op
And now she's fucking dead from Covid.

Love poetry.

machotrouts

I'm sorry to hear this. It feels cosmically unfair and cruel that a person can do everything they're supposed to do in a pandemic, keep their distance from others for as long as it's medically viable, and still fall victim to it. I know the death of someone you've devoted some time and kindness to can be particularly galling – what you've taught them and done for them ceases to matter, and you find yourself contemplating the futility of all human endeavour. However, I am personally glad the cunt is dead.

Butchers Blind

Quote from: Chedney Honks on July 25, 2020, 12:58:06 PM
Poor old girl had barely left the fucking house in five months. Lives on her own, kids are hours away. We take out her bins and taught her how to do online shopping.

Get in that house while its still vacant before her family turns up.  Bound to be some rich pickings if you know where to look.  All that waste management you did for her has got to be worth something as I bet the old bag didn't take the time to get you in her will.

Sebastian Cobb

With any luck she'll get rebooted as a salvation army collector with amnesia in 5 years!

Glebe

Dreadful, deeply saddened to hear this.

I.D. Smith

Quote from: Glebe on July 25, 2020, 06:36:46 PM
Dreadful, deeply saddened to hear this.

Yeah, even though I never knew her, I feel the same. Very sad

Alberon

Our neighbour across the road was a poster girl for underlying conditions. On kidney dialysis three times a week, COPD and could barely walk.

She caught the virus, probably at dialysis, and was hospitalised. We thought that was that, but she was back home within a week.

Incidentally, the patient transport that picked her up rarely had any PPE for the staff well into April. Can't think any of them avoided infection.

imitationleather

If one of my neighbours died I would be absolutely delighted.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: imitationleather on July 26, 2020, 11:31:18 AM
If one of my neighbours died I would be absolutely delighted.

You write as though that's a situation not within your power to control.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Can I just check, was it one of the stairs she fell down that had some covid on it?

idunnosomename

So what about the body? Gonna leave it out on Wednesday evening for old times sake?

madhair60

i wish i could die. i would do anything to be somebody else. like a cute girl everyone wants to be friends with.