Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:46:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Britain's Best (Wild) Animal

Started by Dr Rock, July 26, 2020, 03:19:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seepage

Quote from: gib on July 27, 2020, 12:27:49 PM
They still have them in France but they're all gone from the UK now, sorry.

:(

Shit Good Nose

We have some lovely microbats in this country.  We're fortunate enough to live in an area where there are loads of them (ex mining town) and often get to see the night-time swarm on a nice summer's eve.

Buelligan

I must admit, I always had an enormous soft spot for the Blunderpuss, can you choose a winner from a racist children's book?

Seal. Cumbersome but majestic. Friendly yet ferocious.

shagatha crustie

Sandras and Brendas

Sorry, Sandrae and Brendae

'They do move in herds'

Jockice

They're all great. All animals are great. Except chihuahuas. They're right bastards.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Buelligan on July 27, 2020, 01:30:24 PM
I must admit, I always had an enormous soft spot for the Blunderpuss, can you choose a winner from a racist children's book?

Not my finest moment

Pingers

Quote from: BlodwynPig on July 27, 2020, 11:17:52 AM
As you well know, greys are an invasive species from North America who have systematically destroyed the reds for several decades now.

At the moment Greys are all like "Yeah? You and whose army?", but the Reds have an ally in the slowly-being-reintroduced Pine Martens, who the Reds steer clear from but the Greys are too sassy to bother avoiding and get munched. The Pine Martens are gonna tip up like Gandalf with the Riders of Rohan at first light on the third day and fucking stick it to the Greys, mark my words.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Those little red spiders that leave a red splodge when squished.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Hawk had dey time

Kite having dey time

Who next got dey time

Amma say ladysbird

Foxes. Clever cunts living large off humanties dross waste. Bold as brass, "yes i just munched a box of half eatern chicken wings, AND WHAT?" Staring you out at 6 in the morning as you make your way to your daily toil. Fox has no toil, lives on wits, low cunning, your garden fence is no barrier.

Also awful nightmare dimension cries when they're putting it about.

I think they'll outlast us as a species, and good luck to them I say!

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on July 27, 2020, 11:37:19 PM
Those little red spiders that leave a red splodge when squished.

I was thinking just two days ago about kids who used to do that now facing a giant red foot squashing them dead...

"Why Elderly Sumo Prophecy?!" cries your mum as she too is squashed

"Insignificant creatures" says the giant red spider as it ambles on...to have milk and scones back home after footie in the park.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

I bet me and my Mum would make excellent red splodges on the floor.

Dr Rock

Ok scores on the doors, it's a toss up between foxes, squirrels and peregrine falcons.

CASE CLOSED

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Dr Rock on July 29, 2020, 08:39:56 PM
Ok scores on the doors, it's a toss up between foxes, squirrels and peregrine falcons.

CASE CLOSED

BOAR

Pingers

Dr Rock

Look the last thing I intended was to bump this mediocre thread some more, but those are the top three, FINITO.

Wait a minute...

OMG! Thread In turmoil as un-nominated duckling claims victory. !

PlanktonSideburns

BlodwynPig

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: BlodwynPig on July 29, 2020, 09:58:54 PM
plenty to argue about

BISON

bison is just an innefficient BOAR, BOAR is perfect organism

BlodwynPig

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on July 29, 2020, 10:00:39 PM
bison is just an innefficient BOAR, BOAR is perfect organism

BOAR are kings. BISON are a recent reintroduction to this Beige Isle. Both will rip your face off.

It's BOAR vs BISON for top spot.

PlanktonSideburns

will accept joint rule

sorry little duck

spaghetamine

my vote is for the pine marten, #1 slinky boy

Dr Rock

I'm hearing that there is interference in this thread from Russian bots, specifically in support of boars and bisons. These animals will now be struck from contention.

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Dr Rock on July 29, 2020, 10:09:25 PM
I'm hearing that there is interference in this thread from Russian bots, specifically in support of boars and bisons. These animals will now be struck from contention.

so what now, its a fucking bird, a rat, a wet rat, or a fat black and white rat? what a country

paruses

Quote from: Dr Rock on July 29, 2020, 09:54:48 PM
Look the last thing I intended was to bump this mediocre thread some more, but those are the top three, FINITO.

Wait a minute...

OMG! Thread In turmoil as un-nominated duckling claims victory. !

Can't find that baby hedgehog picture someone posted ages ago because that SHITS ALL OVER a duckling.