Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:28:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length

#NoSafePlaceForJewHate

Started by DrGreggles, July 27, 2020, 10:15:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Famous Mortimer

Quote from: pancreas on July 30, 2020, 02:56:00 PM
How much more banality can these cunts pump out?
I'm going to go with "til the heat death of the universe"

Buelligan

Ignoring them is like taking that sweet, sweet, 48 hours and stretching to a whole lifetime. 

idunnosomename

Quote from: king_tubby on July 30, 2020, 02:56:11 PM
Hipster analysis.
i'd like to see her wriggle out of arguing for holding off the lockdown after it gave us the highest death rate in europe!

oh.

EOLAN

So is Twitter just getting even more coverage and exposure; and even public approval in general from a lot of the people who felt it was vital to protest against the platform for 48 hours. 

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on July 30, 2020, 02:04:35 PM
lol someone caught francis wheetman liking tweets while on strike and she went mental.

Another fauxtroversy, another Durham Uni alumni

I think Durham Uni is the festering clown tier version of the Bullingdon club pompadours.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Buelligan on July 30, 2020, 03:22:29 PM
Ignoring them is like taking that sweet, sweet, 48 hours and stretching to a whole lifetime.

they start to cannabilise

Barry Admin

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on July 30, 2020, 02:04:35 PM
lol someone caught francis wheetman liking tweets while on strike and she went mental.

That's epic, thanks for the heads-up. Best bit has to be this:

QuoteI've just been told that at least one person has made a crude photoshop of me eating a mouse, all due to the fact that two tweets I liked prior to the Twitter boycott took a few hours to appear on my likes list. Contemporary politics is vile.

Or perhaps this epic display of self-important idiocy:

QuoteThe hard left: FRANCES WEETMAN LIKED SOME TWEETS BEFORE THE BOYCOTT, WHAT A SCAB - WE ARE SO OUTRAGED

The moderate left: care to comment on the million Muslims in concentration camps in China?

[cricket chirping noise]

Or:

QuoteI occasionally have to remind myself that the far left hates me for such heinous crimes as having two parents, having a mum who went to university despite coming from a working class family, and having liked two tweets prior to the boycott. I can understand their outrage 🙄

All this after stating she was so upset she was "logging off." What a fucking balloon.

idunnosomename

show some respect. tweetman INVENTED the very CONCEPT of antisemitism in the Labour party!!!!!

BlodwynPig

48 hours "rest" from a site designed to feed narcissism

or this

https://youtu.be/XCMth9ryC-M?t=1106

which is the better response?

Barry Admin

I dunno, which would get me more attention and bum-pats?

Famous Mortimer

Quote from: Barry Admin on July 30, 2020, 08:30:01 PM
I dunno, which would get me more attention and bum-pats?
If it keeps you off Twitter, I'll pat your arse

idunnosomename

since antisemitism has been defeated by some blue ticks not tweeting for 48 hours, gnasherjew has hung up their yellow star

https://twitter.com/GnasherJew/status/1288934598026711055

Quote from: BlodwynPig on July 30, 2020, 07:49:24 PM
48 hours "rest" from a site designed to feed narcissism

or this

https://youtu.be/XCMth9ryC-M?t=1106

which is the better response?

I sort of think that video was the better response - but the video doesn't have a blue tick, so what am I meant to believe?

BlodwynPig

Quote from: idunnosomename on July 30, 2020, 10:21:18 PM
since antisemitism has been defeated by some blue ticks not tweeting for 48 hours, gnasherjew has hung up their yellow star

https://twitter.com/GnasherJew/status/1288934598026711055

Hammer was about to come down on that fuck?

RenegadeScrew

Quote from: Blinder Data on July 28, 2020, 07:41:02 PM
It is interesting how sympathetic people in this thread have been towards him. If he wasn't a Corbyn supporter and talked about Muslim conspiracies, I wonder whether people would've been as understanding...

As others have said, no one here is particularly sympathetic.  What is interesting is that a large proportion of Wiley's lyrics are similar to his recent twitter comments.  I can think of a lyric off the top of my head that is something about "flow so tight like a jew" from a Wiley tune a couple of years old. 

There is a Wiley track where he spends a whole 5 minutes ranting about how black he is with stuff like "black mans not mean't to have Bentleys, got them anyway".  Then there is Wiley telling someone they'll "lose their life" if they come down to see him.

I wouldn't be surprised if 50% of his lyrics contained something offensive or violent.  I suppose he's maybe just lucky that barely anyone (including his management) bothers to listen.

BlodwynPig

Have you just discovered gangsta rap?

RenegadeScrew

Quote from: BlodwynPig on July 31, 2020, 10:31:03 AM
Have you just discovered gangsta rap?

Yes, but I'm only playing a character.

It would be bizarre if Roy Chubby Brown was dropped by management for being racist on twitter, given that has basically been his job.

Flouncer

Quote from: RenegadeScrew on July 31, 2020, 09:55:29 AMI wouldn't be surprised if 50% of his lyrics contained something offensive or violent.  I suppose he's maybe just lucky that barely anyone (including his management) bothers to listen.

If you think he's bad there's a group called The Public Enemys who will absolutely blow your mind.

idunnosomename

pollard is a dribbling fascist manchild. but you knew that already

https://twitter.com/StevePowers_/status/1288852056581779458

The Mollusk

Twitter is a bit like booze isn't it? Some people can cope alright with it in moderation but for others it inflicts a fucking disease in their brain and turns them into horrific cunts. Social media is a living hell.

canadagoose

Quote from: idunnosomename on July 31, 2020, 10:33:41 PM

Stephen Pollard is a dickhead. I don't know why people listen to him. He is a right-wing prick.

idunnosomename

he started off working for the labour party in the late 80s and 90s. at some point he went from unprincipled centrist into full free-market disaster capitalist zionist hack

BlodwynPig

Quote from: idunnosomename on July 31, 2020, 10:33:41 PM

The Rise of the Crumpled Men.

Destroy the Crumpled Men. Fucking disgrace. The JC is a dangerous machine.

BlodwynPig

And they decry anyone who claims there is a conspiracy? This is conspiratorial surely?

Buelligan

I don't know about conspiracy but it doesn't look good for Corbyn.

Barry Admin

Saw on Ash Sarkar and Katy Montgomerie's feeds that there's still plenty of safe space for Muslim hate in the British media:

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Barry Admin on August 01, 2020, 02:59:07 PM
Saw on Ash Sarkar and Katy Montgomerie's feeds that there's still plenty of safe space for Muslim hate in the British media:

Neo-liberal blind eye, I call it. We saw this even as far back as the 1990s (in my living memory, it's probably as old as civilisation). We didn't speak up because we were isolated in our small Northern towns with only the rag and bone man the frequent visitor to the neighbourhood. "This can't be right!" you would think, speaking to the coal fire hearth. It did not nod sagely in agreement or mock scornfully in response.

I had those same feelings when I saw the Jack Charlton story and may even have posted that this seemed a bit outrageous at the time. So glad to see that the hearth is finally speaking up.

RenegadeScrew

Quote from: BlodwynPig on August 01, 2020, 03:15:26 PM
I had those same feelings when I saw the Jack Charlton story and may even have posted that this seemed a bit outrageous at the time. So glad to see that the hearth is finally speaking up.

If you thought that was outrageous just wait until you find out about the gangsta rappers, the public enemas.