Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:14:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Giving Up Covid

Started by Chedney Honks, July 28, 2020, 05:26:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chedney Honks

I think we're at a relatively safe moment right now and while I fully expect cases to increase steadily and then accelerate in local hotspots before a second wave in winter, I feel like my work here is done for the moment.

If most of us continue social distancing measures, behave sensibly and keep wearing masks we will be able to control the increase to some extent.

I feel like after five months, I've had enough of this and I'm mentally absolutely fucking knackered. I'm gonna tune out of all Covid discussion now until September if not October if it's going OK.

Dare I say many thanks for your support, consideration and ongoing adherence to the measures I've proposed.

shiftwork2

Nice one no more threads then.

🥳🥳🥳

chveik

it ain't over til it's over

Captain Z

Come on, are you a covid or a can'tvid?

Ferris

Back to the gaming pub so

Twit 2

Quote from: Chedney Honks on July 28, 2020, 05:26:32 PM
I think we're at a relatively safe moment right now and while I fully expect cases to increase steadily and then accelerate in local hotspots before a second wave in winter, I feel like my work here is done for the moment.

If most of us continue social distancing measures, behave sensibly and keep wearing masks we will be able to control the increase to some extent.

I feel like after five months, I've had enough of this and I'm mentally absolutely fucking knackered. I'm gonna tune out of all Covid discussion now until September if not October if it's going OK.

Dare I say many thanks for your support, consideration and ongoing adherence to the measures I've proposed.

Are you posting from a psych ward? Are you finally getting the help you need?

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Chedney Honks on July 28, 2020, 05:26:32 PM

As long as you are ok, then all is fine. I'll just have to grin and bear it. Thank you.

ASFTSN