Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 08:57:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Self-cancelled Shane Carruth is #cancelled

Started by Puce Moment, July 28, 2020, 05:33:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bad Ambassador

It's a really good idea, that is not developed at all after the first 10 minutes.

zomgmouse

lipsink

The guy who directed 'Another Earth' and 'I Origins' is kinda like a poor man's Shane Carruth so we still have him at least.

phantom_power

I would put Zal Batmanglij in that category as well, with the added bonus of him having a super hero name in his surname. The Sound of My Voice is very Carruthian, if that is an adjective now

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Bad Ambassador on November 25, 2020, 10:41:32 PM
It's a really good idea, that is not developed at all after the first 10 minutes.

just caught this one - i can see where youre coming from, but i was on board for the whole thing. probably exactly as long as it should be, andi feel like the lead performance could have let us in a bit more, - but i thought it was great stuff

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: phantom_power on November 27, 2020, 09:48:32 AM
I would put Zal Batmanglij in that category as well, with the added bonus of him having a super hero name in his surname. The Sound of My Voice is very Carruthian, if that is an adjective now

hes great in time trumpet also