Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 10:44:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Boris fucks off facing the nation.

Started by Sebastian Cobb, July 28, 2020, 10:00:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cuntbeaks

Here is a cunt that i would never tire of punching. Even if my hands were broken and bruised, i would still continue to smash his fucking CUNT face with the bloodied stumps.

But that's one thing, the CUNT himself, it's the absolute fucking zoomers that voted for him and continue to back him that are the real fucking arseholes. Not sure if i could smash every one of their faces to fuck, but I would be happy to give it a go mindye.

Paul Calf

I just want to see him reduced to begging for change outside Euston station. I know this will never happen, but I would give virtually anything to see it.

Jerzy Bondov

£100,000 a year to become the face of governmental incompetence. A punching bag full of wet shit.

NoSleep

Jerzy Bondov

To be fair this would be a fucking easy job. Classic Dom gives you a few slogans and you stand there reading them out. Someone asks a question? No worries, just read out the slogan again. Obviously your soul would be replaced by a dark echoing hollow but you'd get some money.

Beagle 2

The salary actually seems a bit shit. Sure, it's well over three times what I earn but to stand up and try and justify these cunts in public I'd want at least as much as a middling premier league full back.

Butchers Blind

Quote from: Beagle 2 on July 29, 2020, 12:23:20 PM
The salary actually seems a bit shit. Sure, it's well over three times what I earn but to stand up and try and justify these cunts in public I'd want at least as much as a middling premier league full back.

Like I said, I'll do it.  Just give a little wink at the end to let people know, you know.

Famous Mortimer

Quote from: Blinder Data on July 29, 2020, 09:36:44 AM
If it reduces the amount of anonymous briefings by "sources" than so much the better.
It's just press shorthand for the Government's press secretary, and has ever been thus.

idunnosomename

funny how kuensberg makes twice as much. although boris will make money in other ways too. like selling arms to saudi, etc

olliebean

Quote from: Blinder Data on July 29, 2020, 10:47:16 AM
It might also lead to the government doing fewer and fewer statements in Parliament and therefore avoiding scrutiny. Time will tell.

Lindsay Hoyle has already spoken out about this, warning that policy statements should be made first to Parliament and not announced in press conferences before Parliament has heard them.

imitationleather

As if they're going to listen to what someone called Lindsay tells them to do.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Butchers Blind on July 29, 2020, 01:34:08 PM
Like I said, I'll do it.  Just give a little wink at the end to let people know, you know.

we could do a double act. You get up for your first press conference and say "The Government are corrupt, paedophiles, criminals etc." Then you are fired and they bring me out to deny it all and I say "What Butchers just said"

BlodwynPig

added bonus: when they find out its a CaB conspiracy, Neil can monetise the site when all the new members join up

frajer

Thomas the Tank Engine? Good value per square inch of face.

Paul Calf

Quote from: Paul Calf on July 30, 2020, 08:28:52 AM
He's well high street.

What's happened in this chap's life that's made him so sad?