Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 11:42:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Face the facts, you are a sitcom character

Started by Rizla, July 28, 2020, 11:48:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake Thingray

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on July 30, 2020, 09:03:25 PM
Come on, luv, less of that kind of talk, let's lay off the lecherous, and stick to the remit of this thread. I'll be Tony Hancock, you be Sid James, how does that grab you?

Nice thought but in a Hancockian set up, I'm more like Kenny Williams.

shiftwork2

Known to a few long-term friends as Shelley, the mildly cynical low-energy layabout.  I mean, the very idea.

Alberon

I still can't work out the difference between a small thing close up and a large thing far away.

kalowski

I don't like the black couple who've moved next door.

Blue Jam

Started cycling to werk out of pure necessity. Bought some expensive bike-cleaning stuff, chain lube etc yesterday and am planning to buy some more tools. Just cycled to werk actually wearing lycra. Having a bit of a midlife crisis here.

I work with several walking stereotypes of Italians who would possibly be at home as hotel guests in Fawlty Towers.

Blue Jam

Quote from: Alberon on July 31, 2020, 11:08:27 AM
I still can't work out the difference between a small thing close up and a large thing far away.

I played Superliminal a few weeks back. It's pretty much "Father Dougal's Mind: The Game".

owhufc

Deleted as I included information in the post I probably shouldn't have.

shiftwork2

I'd delete that confession if I were you - they've arrested a German bloke for it so looks like you're out of the woods.

cacciaguida

Went through this questions with some mates a while ago, albeit exclusively focused on The Office.

I was Finchy, which I think is pretty damning. I'd like to think that I add a touch of self-awareness, irony and class to the character though.

Not sure if it's better or worse than my mate who was Brent...

derek stitt

Quote from: Jake Thingray on July 31, 2020, 12:06:51 AM

Nice thought but in a Hancockian set up, I'm more like Kenny Williams.

Mainly the snide character.

derek stitt

Baggsie any character played by Arfur Mullard.

petril

unable to pull of even the most minor of schemes without saying or doing something right at the end that stops me getting away with it. and then the world freezes

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: petrilTanaka on August 03, 2020, 06:43:05 PM
unable to pull of even the most minor of schemes without saying or doing something right at the end that stops me getting away with it. and then the world freezes

Well at least you've solved global warming