Author Topic: "Chattin' Shit" The People Just Do Nothing Podcast  (Read 610 times)

Mobius

• he who hingeth aboot getteth hee haw
"Chattin' Shit" The People Just Do Nothing Podcast
« on: July 30, 2020, 02:17:46 AM »
Beats and Grindah done a podcast, it's called Chattin Shit

Episode 1 is the two of them

Episode 2 has This Country’s Charlie Cooper which should be good!

I can't find them on itunes at the moment but you can listen to them here in the meantime

https://play.acast.com/s/chattin-shit

Re: "Chattin' Shit" The People Just Do Nothing Podcast
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2020, 09:03:34 AM »
I'll give it a listen, but haven't they sort of run this into the ground now? Or am I being cynical?

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2020, 09:11:57 AM »
That's ace. Downloading now.

ASFTSN - I know what you mean. Absolutely love the TV show but found the Audible podcast they did a bit disposable and did think the characters might be done.

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2020, 09:17:50 AM »
Just listening now. It's not Beats and Grindah - which is bit of a relief. It's Hugo and Seapa.

Nicely shambolic so far. Enjoying.

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2020, 09:24:42 AM »
Doing the same, it's good and fun. Definitely more interested now it's them not in character.

For me the TV show ended so well that I've no interest in finding out what happens next to the characters, or at least not so soon.

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2020, 09:26:41 AM »
Ah I didn't realise they weren't in character, that's much more interesting to me.

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2020, 10:15:21 AM »
Will finish listening later but I think this is great listening. Seapa has a bit of a Gervais shriek and excitement going on - which I think came through as a Brent impression in the early eps of PJDN. Thankfully he doesn't have that massive know-all twat vibe to go with it.

Mobius

• he who hingeth aboot getteth hee haw
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2020, 11:06:17 AM »
Sorry I didn’t know they was out of character when I posted this and now I can’t edit it

Thomas

• please describe an encounter with a squirrel
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2020, 11:51:59 AM »
I'll give this a listen, I thought the show was absolutely brilliant. I didn't expect to, but I actually felt a bit sad during the finale.

It's a tiny moment, but I think my biggest single laugh in the entire run was Chabuddy's singsong 'helloooo!' when training Steves in his call centre.

Johnny Yesno

• Perfume of a critic's burning flesh
    • Lines Horizontal
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2020, 04:36:02 PM »
It's a tiny moment, but I think my biggest single laugh in the entire run was Chabuddy's singsong 'helloooo!' when training Steves in his call centre.

Like one of the comments under that video says, I had no idea https://completetechheads.com/ exists.

Tags: