Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 11:18:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length

"Chattin' Shit" The People Just Do Nothing Podcast

Started by Mobius, July 30, 2020, 02:17:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mobius

Beats and Grindah done a podcast, it's called Chattin Shit

Episode 1 is the two of them

Episode 2 has This Country's Charlie Cooper which should be good!

I can't find them on itunes at the moment but you can listen to them here in the meantime

https://play.acast.com/s/chattin-shit

ASFTSN

I'll give it a listen, but haven't they sort of run this into the ground now? Or am I being cynical?

frajer

That's ace. Downloading now.

ASFTSN - I know what you mean. Absolutely love the TV show but found the Audible podcast they did a bit disposable and did think the characters might be done.

paruses

Just listening now. It's not Beats and Grindah - which is bit of a relief. It's Hugo and Seapa.

Nicely shambolic so far. Enjoying.

frajer

Doing the same, it's good and fun. Definitely more interested now it's them not in character.

For me the TV show ended so well that I've no interest in finding out what happens next to the characters, or at least not so soon.

ASFTSN

Ah I didn't realise they weren't in character, that's much more interesting to me.

paruses

Will finish listening later but I think this is great listening. Seapa has a bit of a Gervais shriek and excitement going on - which I think came through as a Brent impression in the early eps of PJDN. Thankfully he doesn't have that massive know-all twat vibe to go with it.

Mobius

Sorry I didn't know they was out of character when I posted this and now I can't edit it

Thomas

I'll give this a listen, I thought the show was absolutely brilliant. I didn't expect to, but I actually felt a bit sad during the finale.

It's a tiny moment, but I think my biggest single laugh in the entire run was Chabuddy's singsong 'helloooo!' when training Steves in his call centre.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Thomas on July 30, 2020, 11:51:59 AM
It's a tiny moment, but I think my biggest single laugh in the entire run was Chabuddy's singsong 'helloooo!' when training Steves in his call centre.

Like one of the comments under that video says, I had no idea https://completetechheads.com/ exists.