Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:54:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Alex Jones weighs in.

Started by darby o chill, July 30, 2020, 09:38:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darby o chill

Pretty remarkable, even for this fool.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a33mYCzjhPU

QuoteIt's here.... it's all here. They lie about the numbers that have died from it, take people from other death columns and put it in there... They send people that are sick into nursing homes to kill the old.. and their families can't come visit so they can carry out the executions. They get paid 52,000 dollars for every person they can incubate and whack.

I used to get a laugh out of these morons but it's getting me down lately. When exactly did all the Bill Gates fairy tales begin?

Ferris

So are "they" lying about how deadly it is, or are "they" using it to kill oldies?

No consistency, that's his problem.

dissolute ocelot

Alex Jones has always been a special kind of evil. The whole "your children weren't really killed by gunmen with too-easy access to automatic weapons, they were actors and you're an actor too, it's all fake, get your hands of my guns..." Most right-wing nuts would think twice before insulting someone whose children have just been killed (at least if they're white and American), but not fearless old Alex.

Captain Z

I am never watching The Snowman or The One Show again.

darby o chill

Quote from: dissolute ocelot on July 30, 2020, 10:48:56 PM
Alex Jones has always been a special kind of evil.
Ah I know all about him mate, I used to listen to his shows almost daily for lulz. Sandy Hook, 9/11, chemtrails, gay frogs, pizzagate, the whole nine. But sometime last year I stopped completely. Had a peek around earlier and there he is, fatter & stupider than ever. Just that quote about carrying out executions seemed a bit much even for him.

BlodwynPig

idunnosomename

I have just discovered this remix and it is my favourite thing

https://youtu.be/9JRLCBb7qK8

evilcommiedictator

Who could have predicted that vague mislabelled drugs and MMA could affect your brain?