Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 03:06:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Hoey, Claire Fox, Johnson's brother can now sit in House of Lords

Started by Fambo Number Mive, July 31, 2020, 05:39:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Mike Ashley Prince Mohammed bin Salman, Minister for Work & Pensions

imitationleather

We won't be so smug when the next Labour leader is unveiled as Shamima Begum.

Barry Admin

Can't imagine why paedo apologist Claire Fox would be given a seat in the House of Lords.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on August 01, 2020, 02:49:01 PM
Mike Ashley Prince Mohammed bin Salman, Minister for Work & Pensions

I remember you joking in the same vein circa 2010

"Boris Johnson, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom"

Fambo Number Mive

Quote from: bgmnts on August 01, 2020, 03:59:53 PM
I quite like this one as he himself is wesring a tie.

Corbyn doesn't wear tie - conservative media unhappy
Corbyn wears tie - conservative media

Blue Jam

Used to work for a charity where we once called Kate Hoey's office and asked if she'd make an appearance at a fundraising event in her constituency. What she said to us is unrepeatable here.

Urgh.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Blue Jam on August 01, 2020, 04:22:56 PM
Used to work for a charity where we once called Kate Hoey's office and asked if she'd make an appearance at a fundraising event in her constituency. What she said to us is unrepeatable here.

Urgh.

Nothing is unrepeatable here. Go!

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Blue Jam on August 01, 2020, 04:22:56 PM

Urgh.

spill

Hand Solo

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on July 31, 2020, 05:39:16 PM
Other people to get peerages include  Ken Clarke

*This* Ken Clarke?

Quote"He said that Clarke had touched his penis through his clothing in the office of a political lobbyist and has been given alcohol in an attempt to get him drunk"

QuoteFellows, of Solihull, West Mids, denies perverting justice in 2012 by making a false statement to police. The prosecution called him a "persuasive fantasist"

Right you are, then.

dissolute ocelot

Quote from: Barry Admin on August 01, 2020, 03:04:00 PM
Can't imagine why paedo apologist Claire Fox would be given a seat in the House of Lords.
Is this why paedo hunter Tom Watson wasn't given one? He was an incompetent liar but when it came to kiddy fiddling, he was on the anti side.

In other news, I never knew till now that Denis Thatcher was made a baronet (he also got an MBE in World War Two despite never seeing any combat). I naively thought Thatcher might have got that honour.

They missed a trick not elevating Alex Salmond though. Maybe he turned them down?

Kate fucking Hoey though, fuck's sake. How to totally ignore your constituents and win prizes. Is she gonna sit with the DUP?

Fambo Number Mive

I never understood why Vauxhall kept voting for Kate Hoey, and why it took so long for her local party to deselect her.

idunnosomename

i voted for her in 2017, sorry. i wasnt living there long but there was a visible campaign to turf her out. also a lot of lib dems winning here things. the CLP tried to fuck her off a number of times but she is a great old one or something so always got out of it

Cuellar

idunnosomename

i mean if i'd lived in canterbury i'd have voted for duffield. what can you do. i may never vote again of course